Slitherine and Matrix Titles Win Awards at Usenet!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

ScottP
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Slitherine and Matrix Titles Win Awards at Usenet!

Post by ScottP »

The results are in and wargamers have spoken! We are incredibly excited to announce that two of our titles have stepped up onto the awards podium for Usenet’s Wargame of the Year 2012!

Slitherine and Matrix Games would like to congratulate Panther Games’ (www.panthergames.com) Command Ops: Highway to the Reich for taking the Silver Award and Graviteam’s (www.graviteam.com) Achtung Panzer: Operation Star for taking home the Bronze! These awards are proof of their dedicated and talented work in making the best wargames out there.

These games are not alone! Commander: The Great War, Battle Academy for iPad, Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear!, Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue, and Scourge of War: Chancellorsville made into the Top 10 in the awards! Congratulations everyone, and thank you Usenet!

Image Image
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
MrsWargamer
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Re: Slitherine and Matrix Titles Win Awards at Usenet!

Post by MrsWargamer »

I'm not surprised that Panthers Games did well.

But come on guys, it needs to be said, Matrix Games and Slitherine, well you guys DO publish 3/4 of the worlds wargames after all :)

Yeah I am sure there are some publishers out there that think they're something special, but I'm a customer in this market that thinks otherwise :) Most of the competition is lucky to have 2 titles anyone would even want.

Kudos to all the people making the games here stellar.

Return to “News & Announcements”