Fantasy Kommander - Eukarion Wars Announced!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Fantasy Kommander – Eukarion Wars Moderators

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fantasy Kommander - Eukarion Wars Announced!

Post by IainMcNeil » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi guys

we're pleased to announce another new signing! This time from Age of Games, a talented team from Italy.

Main Features

Turn-based strategy/RPG game
An elaborate and detailed Battle System that considers the strength ratio between the Attacker and Defender, the state of health and morale of the units, the terrain and many other tactical factors
A deep and involving Storyline set in a world inspired by the European Middle Age and enriched by the Fantasy narrative tradition
4 Single Player Camapaigns with 25 Epic Battles, 3 Heroes, Powerful Enemy Generals, and multiple Side Quests
Over 70 different Units to enroll, upgrade and unleash in Battle
Every Unit is like a Rpg charater with many stats and abilities that you can manage and upgrade
Incredible spells
Hordes of Enemies
Multiplayer Battles with different gameplay modes and objectives.
Hours and Hours of pure Strategy and Rpg fun!

The Story

The plot develops during the single player campaigns, on and off the battlefields. There are 4 campaigns available, three of them take place in the great Empire of Adamantia, invaded by the forces of Kaos, and one in mysterious and unknown lands.
Players play a Kommander at the beginning of their military career, thrown into a titanic battle that is devastating the entire continent of Eukarion. Successive events, dialogues, and plot twists are carried on through the messages that Emperor Karl and the Great Council of Mages send to the young general who will have to find out, fighting hard battles, the final objective of the Abyss.
Players won't be alone in facing this incredible war adventure. Three great Heroes of Humans, Elves, and Dwarves, will follow and assist them in their trials, challenges, victories and defeats.
The game has been fully voiced in English and it's been conceived to give emphasis to the characters, friends and foes, that players will face on their adventure.

The Setting

We put a lot of care in the development of the setting, creating a huge fantasy version of Medieval Europe. Empires, kingdoms, history and aesthetic on the map that you can see down here are the result of studies and researches aiming at a coherent fusion between reality and fantasy, following the great tradition of European epic and fantasy literature. "Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion Tales" shows how Medieval Europe could have been if Orcs, Magic, Dragons, and demons of the deep abyss were real.

msu7151
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: Fantasy Kommander - Eukarion Wars Announced!

Post by msu7151 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Ian:

I downloaded the most recent beta version, but can't run it. It says I need to run other scenarios that I don't have, nor ever received.

FabioBelsanti
Age of Games
Age of Games

Post by FabioBelsanti » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:03 am

msu7151 wrote:Ian:

I downloaded the most recent beta version, but can't run it. It says I need to run other scenarios that I don't have, nor ever received.
Hi

This is really a strange message.

When it appears exactly?

msu7151
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by msu7151 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:38 am

It occurs when I try to play any scenario.

FabioBelsanti
Age of Games
Age of Games

Post by FabioBelsanti » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:58 am

msu7151 wrote:It occurs when I try to play any scenario.

Mmm, scenario?

Do you mean campaign?

Can you please post a screenshot?

This is very odd.

Thanks

testarossa
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by testarossa » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:37 am

Will there be the option to design your own scenarios?

FabioBelsanti
Age of Games
Age of Games

Post by FabioBelsanti » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 am

testarossa wrote:Will there be the option to design your own scenarios?
In this first release you'll have 4 Big Campaigns to play.

Every Campaign is very detailed, with different Units and tactics to learn and apply in battle.

For example, the first campaign is with the Human Army and the second is with the Elven Army. Elves obviously have great bonuses in the forests...

Unfortunately we did not have the time to develop an editor, but we're ready to release more contents according to the feedbacks of the players.

testarossa
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by testarossa » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I'm just thinking someone would/could develop a LOTR campaign

FabioBelsanti
Age of Games
Age of Games

Post by FabioBelsanti » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:19 pm

testarossa wrote:Thanks for the feedback. I'm just thinking someone would/could develop a LOTR campaign
With the editor this will be possible, but as I told you before, not with the first release.

At the begininng we hope that "our" Eukarion War can be compelling as that of LOTR :D

Return to “Fantasy Kommander – Eukarion Wars”