European Warehouse & Cheaper Shipping

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

European Warehouse & Cheaper Shipping

Post by AlbertoC »

We’re delighted to announce we have transformed our logistics system and can offer faster and cheaper deliveries. Delivery is now as little as $1.64 with savings of up to 85%!*

In the US we have found new partners which allow us to offer huge savings on shipping charges. The cost of shipping the large hard backed books has plummeted from $25 to just $10 – a saving of 60%.

In Europe things get even better. We have opened a German warehouse so all orders outside of the US and Canada are now shipped from Germany. If you are ordering in the EU the shipping costs will drop by around 26-72% for standard boxes and 44-85% for books and large items. There will also be no customs checks as it is dispatched from within the EU and delivery will be vastly quicker. The rest of Europe, the Middle East and Africa will see up to 30% savings across the board.

There are no changes to shipping in Canada and the rest of the world.

Now is a great time to take advantage of these great new shipping charges to pick up your favourite games in physical form, and if you held off ordering a physical version, don’t forget you can upgrade to physical now at no extra charge. Upgrade your digital edition at http://www.slitherine.com/store/boxedupgrade.asp

* Actual price & saving depends on your location. This example is the shipping charge for a standard game to Germany and the % saving for heavy items in Germany.
BiteNibbleChomp
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: European Warehouse & Cheaper Shipping

Post by BiteNibbleChomp »

This is a little confusing...

:arrow: You've changed the guys who do your mailing system.
:arrow: People in Europe and USA get big discounts on discs from now on.
:arrow: Everywhere else doesn't (I'm in Australia, so :( )
:arrow: You're offering a sale at the moment, with no upgrade to disc form cost? Does this apply to me, or no?

Am I missing something?

- BNC
Ryan O'Shea - Developer - Strategic Command American Civil War

Return to “News & Announcements”