Order of Battle: Sandstorm is coming!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Order of Battle: Sandstorm is coming!

Post by Shards »

bru888 wrote:Those coastlines . . . those neighboring road hexes . . . they . . . they're beautiful again! Say, is this real or have these screenshots been photoshopped? :x
This is how the game looks in the developer mode, the hair pulling frustration of those crocodile sea hexes is that the issue only appears once we make a build of the game! :cry:
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

Shards wrote:
bru888 wrote:Those coastlines . . . those neighboring road hexes . . . they . . . they're beautiful again! Say, is this real or have these screenshots been photoshopped? :x
This is how the game looks in the developer mode, the hair pulling frustration of those crocodile sea hexes is that the issue only appears once we make a build of the game! :cry:
I am sure my patience will be rewarded. The game is too excellent for something like that to be allowed to persist. But as I said elsewhere, the trouble with North Africa is going to be that, as far as I can tell from looking at maps, most of the main roads at that time ran along the coastline. If you release Sandstorm looking like it does with Coastal Road Seaside Hex Distortion, it is going to look terrible.
- Bru
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

Andy2012 wrote:Marvelous! Now, dont rush things, take your time, Artistocrats. And everybody sign up to the beta.
Also, those Stukas and Wehrmacht may need a bit more desert camo, if possible. (Black clothes in the desert heat...inhuman.)
I agree with Andy. It could be nice with this !!!!! more Africa colour for the uniforms and camouflage for airplanes :)

Return to “News & Announcements”