Field of Glory II Rise of Persia New DLC is coming! Dont miss the Twitch Preview!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Field of Glory II Rise of Persia New DLC is coming! Dont miss the Twitch Preview!

Post by Daniele »

"The Assyrian came down like the wolf on the fold, / And his cohorts were gleaming in purple and gold;

And the sheen of their spears was like stars on the sea, / When the blue wave rolls nightly on deep Galilee."
– Lord Byron

Ashurbanipal, Nebuchadnezzar II, Cyrus II ... these great kings are now covered with the dust of time, but the empires they created and the wars they fought shaped the Middle East irreversibly.

Here, in the cradle of civilization, the Assyrians ruled with an iron fist, until the Medes and Babylonians rose against them and ended their reign of terror. The Babylonians then repeated the cruelties of the Assyrians, razing the Temple of Jerusalem and deporting the Hebrews to Babylon.

At last a new champion arose, King Cyrus of the Persians, who swept away the mighty empires of the Medes, Lydians, Babylonians and Egyptians, and created the greatest empire the world had yet known.

Be ready to relive these events with Rise of Persia, the upcoming DLC for Field of Glory II!

Field of Glory II Rise of Persia brings players back to 681 BC, allowing them to witness the decline and fall of the Neo-Assyrian Empire, the rise of the Median and Babylonian Empires, and the conquest of these and the Lydian and Egyptian Kingdoms by the Achaemenid Persians.

If you are eager to see some action, Field of Glory II Rise of Persia will be featured today on our official Twitch Channel from 6 pm to 7 pm BST time!

Stay tuned for further updates!

Summary of Features

· 12 new factions

· 26 new units

· 20 new army lists

· 6 new Epic Battles

· 35 new Quick Battles

· Expanded Custom Battles module.

· Expanded Sandbox Campaign module.

· 4 new historically-based campaigns.

· Mixed units with front-rank spearmen, back rank archers.

MaxRobespierre
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Field of Glory II Rise of Persia New DLC is coming! Dont miss the Twitch Preview!

Post by MaxRobespierre »

Nice Persians and stuff!
TimDee58
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Field of Glory II Rise of Persia New DLC is coming! Dont miss the Twitch Preview!

Post by TimDee58 »

Added to my shopping list!
SpeedyCM
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by SpeedyCM »

So looking forward to this.
Scutarii

Post by Scutarii »

Great news, i didnt expect you move backward in time but is going to be interesting, i never had this armies in FOG.

A little question... in the table of armies is any diference between the icons with crossed swords and the papers??? or simple is a estetic question??? i never ask it and well, someday needs be the first... but i ask it for a guy in other forum :D .

Now release it, i will buy it and you can start...

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Scutarii wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:01 pmA little question... in the table of armies is any diference between the icons with crossed swords and the papers??? or simple is a estetic question???

It is just decorative.
Richard Bodley Scott

Scutarii

Post by Scutarii »

Thanks for the reply, i never think if icons means something but well, better ask to be sure.

PD: when you are going to anounce DLC5??? i have good feelings about it... i have a bubois in the neck, sure this is a good signal :mrgreen:

Return to “News & Announcements”