Coronavirus and delayed shipping times (edit July 13 - Shipping has resumed)

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

SSIGeneral
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Coronavirus and delayed shipping times

Post by SSIGeneral »

Alberto
Any idea of download time available... 19th is turning out to be along day! :)
SSIGeneral

Post by SSIGeneral »

Downloading now thanks
patriot14
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by patriot14 »

Just so I am clear, if I order the hard copy I still get the game code so I can download it prior to receiving the boxed CD?

Edit: I read the description...and yes...digital and hard copy...reading...what a novel idea.
gunny
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by gunny »

Good Job not putting your head in the sand as many did regarding hitler during the beginnings of WWII whereas you all are taking appropriate actions. Since 2 Timothy 1:7 is true then do not put God to a foolish test Luke 4:12 as in deed you have not because your being smart.
princeprimo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by princeprimo »

Help an old guy out. I pre-ordered on Steam (ugh), what exactly do I have to do to get the free (plus postage) upgrade to box? Do I pay for that through Steam (ugh) or y'all. I do understand there will be a delay in shipping. Tanks for a great game.
shawkhan2
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by shawkhan2 »

Not that I am suffering but I originally tried to order the Field Marshal edition on the Matrix website using my 6 year 21% discount coupon. Nothing happened as it was pending on my credit card account for a day or so then deleted. As I thought there might be a problem with the Field Marshal edition I subsequently ordered and received the General edition but my 21% discount was then considered invalid although never used. It is only a $10 difference but still annoying to lose my 6 year perk due to no fault of my own.
Anyway, enjoying the game but concerned and a bit disappointed with this ordering process.
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

I thought that in the first week the buyers will get BOXed version automatically. Ibought FIELD MARSCHALL EDITION. I didn't notice that during the transaction I HAVE MUST TO CHOOSE the box version option. Man has the right to make mistake, didnt see it etc.... I wrote to the slitherine support.
Unfortunely I received a reply that purchases are automatic and I will not receive the box version. So my EXTRA bonus with free box version is lost. It is sad.....but :) PZ2 rules!!! and Im still you supporting SLITHERINE...
Rockety
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Rockety »

Maybe Slitherine should consult with Steam about this, I didnt notice that box at all either. It seems a bit unfair to not get something which comes along the field marshall edition due to a simple mistake.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Unfortunately Steam don't allow us to offer a boxed upgrade for Steam users. We're not even allowed to discuss it on the Steam forums or in the launcher for the Steam games. We are only permitted to mention or link to things you can buy directly from Steam. The only way to get the boxed upgrade is to buy the game directly from us I'm afraid.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

We would like to give you an update concerning physical orders.

We’d really like to get the products sent out to you, but at the moment the situation is that we are still locked down. We don’t have a date from the government about when we will be able to return to the office. 

In addition, due to the number of orders, it will take many weeks to receive the parts and then dispatch the games and clear the backlog once we are able to return to the office. We’re really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and will get the games to you as soon as we possibly can. 

Thanks for your continued patience. 
Matrix Games
Jonesy1760
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by Jonesy1760 »

OK...as along time customer of Slitherine I am ready to purchase PANZER CORPS 2...I WANT THE PHYSICAL EDITION with the box and cd...if I pay today when can I expect delivery?...Also will I have access to the download version so I can play it soon?...thanks ..I am in the U.S.A.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

There's no ETA for delivery, as we are still locked down. And as I my colleague explained in the previous post it will take many weeks to receive the parts and then dispatch the games and clear the backlog once we are able to return to the office.

Regarding your other question, yes you'll have access to the download version.
Axeking

Post by Axeking »

Seeing this thread, I now wonder if I am actually going to get my physical copy.

I got the Field marshal edition when it came out - didn't see anything extra needed to be done to get the physical copy.

So... how can I check?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Yes, you're going to get your physical copy. Once we open the office again we will start shipping all the physical copies.
Jonesy1760

Post by Jonesy1760 »

Hi guys...whats the latest news on shipping to the USA...I would like to purchase the field marshal copy in the box of panzer corps 2...regards
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Nothing has changed. The office is still close.
I'm sorry.
Jonesy1760

Post by Jonesy1760 »

VPaulus wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:24 am Nothing has changed. The office is still close.
I'm sorry.
NEW CAMPAIGNS FOR PANZER CORP 2?..Does not do a damn bit of good if I cant even get the original game!
Brenmusik
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Brenmusik »

Something has changed, my copy arrived today... and is in quarantine :wink:
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Hi everyone. We have an important announcement to make regarding our physical orders.

We are now shipping once again.

It will take a bit to run through all the back orders, and we expect to have everything shipped out by mid August at the latest.

Thank you for your patience.
Jonesy1760

Post by Jonesy1760 »

AlbertoC wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:51 pm Hi everyone. We have an important announcement to make regarding our physical orders.

We are now shipping once again.

It will take a bit to run through all the back orders, and we expect to have everything shipped out by mid August at the latest.

Thank you for your patience.
OK...GREAT NEWS ,,,so how much is the field marshall edition with the case and disk sent to the USA?

Return to “News & Announcements”