Retributarr
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

I have a "Grumpy-Complaint!":

Post by Retributarr » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Retributarr » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:15 am

When I begin a "Campaign" - all is well... even to the end of the 1st-Scenario. However... after the end or completion of the 1st-Scenario... I then continue forward to begin the next one. At this point the 'Game'-'Always Crashes'???... a dozen times now!. Is there a 'Fix' for this perturbing conundrum?.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until this issue is resolved, PzC2 will be on the shelf... collecting dust, I can no longer continue playing this Game!.

avks
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: I have a "Grumpy-Complaint!":

Post by avks » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:00 pm

Lucky you ,

You at least managed to get started .
I can't even start a scenario or a campaign as it crashes straight away

Tassadar
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by Tassadar » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Did you reinstall the game recently? It's rally hard to say without any detailed reports - screenshots of an error (if it occurs) or details like if it's happening with every campaign, but from what I recall in the past, the majority of such issues were caused by incomplete installations and thus missing files.

Retributarr
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by Retributarr » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Tassadar wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:17 pm
Did you reinstall the game recently? It's rally hard to say without any detailed reports - screenshots of an error (if it occurs) or details like if it's happening with every campaign, but from what I recall in the past, the majority of such issues were caused by incomplete installations and thus missing files.
I emptied out the 'Cache' and as well checked the 'Integity of the Game-Files'... following which the 'Feed-Back'... is/was... that 'All-Is-Well!'... unless i'm missing something here?.

Retributarr
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by Retributarr » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:19 pm

'Still CRASHING & BURNING after the latest Re-Install!'.

What can I say???... other players on this Forum-Page appear to have little to no-issue playing 'PzC2', yet!... I am unable to get past the 1st-Scenario in a Campaign to then start the 2nd-Scenario! in the same Campaign. Could it be my Computer that is the instigator of the problem or is or could there be some other situational issue that I am completely unaware of that is interfering with the Gaming-Process... that is causing my PzC2 to 'Malfunction'?.

Derrida
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Derrida » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:50 am

It's not your PC. I have crashed a lot and went back and forth and the last suggestion they told me was to borrow a GPU from a friend; borrowing a GPU in a time where even buying one is borderline impossible.

I think PC2 is a huge buggy mess.

terminator
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by terminator » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:29 pm

What are the specifications of your computer ?

Retributarr
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by Retributarr » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:35 am

terminator wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:29 pm
What are the specifications of your computer ?
Thank's for taking an interest to help me out, I do appreciate the effort. However... I am currently very busy with 10-hr days... which are in reality a 14-hr day for me... at working 14 days straight before I have 1-week off... constructing the worlds largest LNG plant located in Kitimat British Columbia, Canada. This is a Shell Canada LNG Operation. So!... my evenings are very short and I will not be able to properly respond until I have first had a little rest during my week off. There's only 7 or 8 years more to go before Phase 1 and Phase 2 of this project are fully completed.

I will respond to your request!, and feel free to field more ideas as to how to resolve my issue... I really would like that!.
--------------------------------EDIT POST-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 7, 2021
https://lngprime.com/americas/shells-ln ... ete/30483/
Image The giant project, worth more than $30 billion U.S. or more than $40 billion Canadian.

Image RJB_ Someone is getting 'Excited here with their projections!... The 1st-Phase is only more than 30% complete, not 50% complete. Start-Up and commissioning is not just around the corner either!.
“In the coming weeks and months, activities will increase as more critical infrastructure arrives,” LNG Canada said in a construction update on Wednesday.

LNG Canada expects to receive its first module in the next six to twelve months. One of the main construction activities will include building the inner tank as well.

LNG Canada expects the first LNG shipment from the first phase of the plant, which includes two trains with a capacity of 14 mtpa, in the middle of the decade.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://lngprime.com/americas/video-lng ... ber/34360/
Video: LNG Canada lifts main absorber
VIDEO is on the WebPage… I am unable to post it here.

November 22, 2021
Image: LNG Canada

“At 54m in length and weighing over 800 tonnes, it is the largest piece of equipment at our site. The successful lift was executed safely using three cranes over several hours,” LNG Canada said.

PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by PoorOldSpike » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Dunno if there's a clue here-
PC2 plays fine on my Win 10 PC, but when I try to play it on my Win 7 PC the following two messages come up,
I can ignore the messages and the game will still play but with minor glitches, so naturally I only play on the Win 10 PC-

Fight with your brain first and your weapons second

terminator
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by terminator » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:13 pm

The first message says to update the driver of the video card.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2: Tech Support”