Delayed Movement

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Cunningcairn
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Delayed Movement

Post by Cunningcairn »

Hi

I am having trouble with the game lagging my mouse movement. I move my mouse over an object and it takes a second or two for the game to respond to my movement. I have it installed on 2 machines and only have the problem on one of them. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
ADMIRAL3
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Delayed Movement

Post by ADMIRAL3 »

I do have this same problem on my laptop which is very powerful and worked well since last update for pc2 . I reduced some video setting and it runs at a rather acceptable level whilst before the last update I used to play with the maximumv video settings without any delay . Any hint? LBM
Cunningcairn
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Cunningcairn »

ADMIRAL3 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:31 pm I do have this same problem on my laptop which is very powerful and worked well since last update for pc2 . I reduced some video setting and it runs at a rather acceptable level whilst before the last update I used to play with the maximumv video settings without any delay . Any hint? LBM
Thanks I tried that. It initially helped but then got really bad again. It is not consistent. How much RAM do you have on your laptop?
ADMIRAL3
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ADMIRAL3 »

Cunningcairn wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:58 am
ADMIRAL3 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:31 pm I do have this same problem on my laptop which is very powerful and worked well since last update for pc2 . I reduced some video setting and it runs at a rather acceptable level whilst before the last update I used to play with the maximumv video settings without any delay . Any hint? LBM
Thanks I tried that. It initially helped but then got really bad again. It is not consistent. How much RAM do you have on your laptop?
Got 8Gb Ram reducing graphic settings helps but progressively the play slowes down . And sound is very weak
Cunningcairn
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Cunningcairn »

ADMIRAL3 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 pm
Cunningcairn wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:58 am
Got 8Gb Ram reducing graphic settings helps but progressively the play slowes down . And sound is very weak
My machine with the problem also has 8GB and the machine with no problem has 16GB. Could that be the issue? It would be great if tech support would say something.
ADMIRAL3
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ADMIRAL3 »

Many Matrix \ Slitherine fans have 8Gb machines I guess so the question is reducing the weight of this game graphics. DEVs please. LBM

Return to “Panzer Corps 2: Tech Support”