Importing core force - multiple core force display missing/hidden

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

wgfred
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Importing core force - multiple core force display missing/hidden

Post by wgfred »

Hi,

Checked the forum and didn't find this issue. When starting a subsequent campaign the 'window' where you can choose which core force to load is missing or perhaps just hidden behind the campaign selection window (see screenshot attached)
Core force selection - issue.png
Core force selection - issue.png (768.3 KiB) Viewed 603 times
. Historically I would see at times up to 3 different core force files displayed in a window from which to select the core force to use in the next campaign, depending on previous game plays.

I was able to 'fix' this manually by removing all previous core forces from the 'Cores' folder (I saved them separately) so that I could continue with the current core force in use from the previous campaign. I tried changing my screen resolution several times to see if I could get a better view of the perhaps now hidden window with core force choices but to no avail. This has occurred only after the version 01.02 update installed.
VirgilInTheSKY
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Re: Importing core force - multiple core force display missing/hidden

Post by VirgilInTheSKY »

I think you always get this when you have just finished one part of the GC and there is a followed one available? Only starting a new campaign would ask you which core would you like to import and start with.
wgfred

Post by wgfred »

Yes, that is true when starting a new campaign. However, in this situation, the core force I had just used that day in 1939 campaign was not imported into the 1940 campaign. An older core force from a 1939 campaign I played several months ago was 'automatically' imported. Should this also be the case?
VirgilInTheSKY
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by VirgilInTheSKY »

That does sound weird. You should get the one you are using imported, not another saved one before.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2: Tech Support”