I'm also having the manual combat bug...

jack54
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

I'm also having the manual combat bug...

Post by jack54 »

As others have posted ... for me ships turn into dots and the zoom in and out function barely works. I tried both mouse and keyboard controls.

Thanks

I think I'm going to enjoy this game but can't at the moment... :cry:

Other issues

My mouse and tool tips seem sluggish. (I haven't notice a difference switching between hardware mouse control.)

Saved games are not deleting when I click the red X on the left side of load saved game screen.
AtomicKaiser
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: I'm also having the manual combat bug...

Post by AtomicKaiser »

jack54 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:57 pm As others have posted ... for me ships turn into dots and the zoom in and out function barely works. I tried both mouse and keyboard controls.

Thanks

I think I'm going to enjoy this game but can't at the moment... :cry:

Other issues

My mouse and tool tips seem sluggish. (I haven't notice a difference switching between hardware mouse control.)

Saved games are not deleting when I click the red X on the left side of load saved game screen.
Hey Jack. Can you please describe the issue exactly? We have found a bug that seems to cause the same problem, but only when you use the button panel in the bottom left part of the screen, to select the ships first. Is this the case for you? It's a problem due to an UI function messing up the camera boundaries, it will be fixed in the next major update, however in the meantime you can use the hotkeys to trigger this functionality.

The sluggishness in the mouse is supposed to go away with the hardware mouse support. Are you playing in fullscreen or windowed? We'll look into the file deletion problems, we recently changed a big deal there, with timestamps and more; however it was working fine in testing and no one else reported problems with it. Does all fail to delete? What about loading them, any problem with that?
jack54

Post by jack54 »

Hi AtomicKaiser,

The mouse is ok... not sure what happened originally. I've set it to hardware and it seems fine. I play the game Full screen 1920 x1080. If I go window mode I lose the bottom buttons. I prefer full screen anyway so I have no problem with this...

The saves do not delete after red x and then acknowledging the deletion. So far the games load fine from the green checks.

When Tactical Combat begins it's paused and I have full zoom controls... mouse or keyboard both work I can zoom in and out and see beautiful ships. When I set combat in motion I loose all zoom controls and ships appear as zoomed out dots. see Edit

Here is a drop box link to an image after I start combat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2u6l2f1lk1jtx ... 1.jpg?dl=0

EDIT: I tried another battle and it does seem related to the Left buttons; Once I clicked the left side I lost the zoom Ability

Thanks for your excellent support for the Game. :D
AtomicKaiser

Post by AtomicKaiser »

jack54 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:51 pm Hi AtomicKaiser,

The mouse is ok... not sure what happened originally. I've set it to hardware and it seems fine. I play the game Full screen 1920 x1080. If I go window mode I lose the bottom buttons. I prefer full screen anyway so I have no problem with this...

The saves do not delete after red x and then acknowledging the deletion. So far the games load fine from the green checks.

When Tactical Combat begins it's paused and I have full zoom controls... mouse or keyboard both work I can zoom in and out and see beautiful ships. When I set combat in motion I loose all zoom controls and ships appear as zoomed out dots. see Edit

Here is a drop box link to an image after I start combat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2u6l2f1lk1jtx ... 1.jpg?dl=0

EDIT: I tried another battle and it does seem related to the Left buttons; Once I clicked the left side I lost the zoom Ability

Thanks for your excellent support for the Game. :D
Hey Jack. No problem. The game took me 4 years to make, it's like my little baby and I try to take care of it as much as I can :D
It's the left buttons then yes, I have fixed it for the next version, in the meantime please use the hotkeys please.
We should have an open beta for the next massive update in a couple of weeks. I'll look into that save file deletion problem as well.
AtomicKaiser

Post by AtomicKaiser »

Hey Jack, The saves thing has been fixed internally and will be included in the upcoming massive update.

Return to “Tech Support”