Spartan & Digital River - License Problems

PC/MAC : Turn based Empire building in the ancient Greek World.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

spelk
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Spartan & Digital River - License Problems

Post by spelk » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:57 pm

I bought Spartan from Slitherine on 10th May 2009, I've changed my PC, so when I come to re-install the game, and run it, I get a Digital River license problem - urging me to buy a license to play it!

I backed up the download, but I didn't receive any serial key! I've installed it once on my older PC, and assumed I'd be able to play it on my new laptop. From the email I received from slitherine.cs@digitalriver.com there wasn't a serial key listed. The field shows as empty.

Code: Select all

YOUR ORDER AND BILLING INFORMATION
Order Number: 8196848613
Order Date: May 10, 2009 1:44:49 PM

Product SKU: Spartan
Product Name: Spartan
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: GBP14.99
Serial Number:

Ian Bowes

I've been to Digital River's site to look up the order, but it doesn't recognise the Order Number.

Can someone from Slitherine help me play my game? Is there a process I have to go through to get a serial key/license for the install file I have?

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 am

Sorry you are having problems. DR charge you for support - they expect you to pay an additional $4 to be able to download again after 30 days. This only lasts for 2 years as dfar as I remember. It was all outside our control. This is one of the reasons we moved to Plimus. We can now offer unlimited redownloads for free.

Mail info@slitherine.co.uk with as much info as you have and we'll try and get this sorted out.

spelk

Post by spelk » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks for the info, Ian.

I'll get a post off straight away.

Much appreciate the help.

Return to “Spartan & Gates of Troy”