Stirring Abyss - Beta Call

A submarine crashes to the bottom of the sea. The crew must make critical repairs if there is any hope of escape. But they are not alone...
ledrobi
Slitherine
Slitherine

Stirring Abyss - Beta Call

Post by ledrobi »

Answer the call of the Great Old Ones: Stirring Abyss is looking for beta testers. Apply now and join the Discord Server to support the development.

ABOUT STIRRING ABYSS

Stirring Abyss is an indie tactical squad-based game with strong RPG elements in which you uncover the ancient mysteries of the depths depicted in the classic vein of Lovecraftian horror. Find out more.
Blathergut
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Re: Stirring Abyss - Beta Call

Post by Blathergut »

I already followed a previous link and signed up for (maybe alpha?). Is this different? Should I sign up here now too?
manickennel
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by manickennel »

Blathergut wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:31 am I already followed a previous link and signed up for (maybe alpha?). Is this different? Should I sign up here now too?
Nope, it's the same thing, no need to sign up again.
Senior Producer of FOG Kingdoms, Scramble, Stargate, Broken Arrow and Ancient Arenas: Chariots
DeathMutant
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by DeathMutant »

Any updates on "Stirring Abyss" that can be shared? I've been playing some older "Cthulhu Mythos" games recently, including the RPG, and this one is on my radar.
ledrobi
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by ledrobi »

DeathMutant wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:52 pm Any updates on "Stirring Abyss" that can be shared? I've been playing some older "Cthulhu Mythos" games recently, including the RPG, and this one is on my radar.
Hi! Yes we do have some new content :)

Have a look here:

https://www.slitherine.com/news/stirrin ... y-part-one
https://www.slitherine.com/news/stirrin ... y-part-two

Return to “Stirring Abyss”