Battlesector - Genestealer Broods mission - Stuck - is this a bug?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitve battle-scale game of turn-based strategy and fast-paced combat that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.
BaronBlunder
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Battlesector - Genestealer Broods mission - Stuck - is this a bug?

Post by BaronBlunder »

Hey, I'm thoroughly enjoying Battlesector. Sadly, I'm stuck with progress and I can't work out what to do.

I'm currently up to the "Genestealer Broods" mission.

Advancing through the cityscape, there are gates which block your passage. They are metal bars you can shoot through but not move through, open or target.

These don't seem to have any way through?

Have I missed something obvious, or has my game not loaded something (eg: should the gates have a health pool?)?

Thanks.
Razorix22

Re: Battlesector - Genestealer Broods mission - Stuck - is this a bug?

Post by Razorix22 »

The console to open the doors are not enlightened, but you can open 4 of the doors thanks to the console next to it. Just place a unit there, and you will be able to use 0 AP to open it. I didn't see it well too the first time (heck, I even tought that the console was on the other side, so my hero had to jump alone on the other side. I died at least once. ^^
LuthienDragon

Post by LuthienDragon »

Good tip. Thanks. There are actually on the front of the gate now too. Hard to find.
nod01

Post by nod01 »

Yeah this should be better reminded to the player that the consoles are there, they're not that obvious at all!

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector”