Stuck on Ruthless Romans Puzzle on the Will

PC, DS, Wii. Slitherine is pleased to announce that it has signed a worldwide licensing agreement to develop Horrible Histories™ games.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Andybear
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Stuck on Ruthless Romans Puzzle on the Will

Post by Andybear »

My friends and I are really enjoying 'Ruthless Romans' on the Wii. However we are stuck on one puzzle - it's the one where we have to get the codes from the vintner, fisherman and fruit seller to enter the Merchants Guild. We've completed the puzzles and got the second and third codes from the vintner and fisherman. However we can't do the puzzle from the fruit seller, where we have to put the fruit in baskets. The quota is 220 points but we can't get any further than 150 - and that's after 2 sessions of 3 hours! Is there another way we can get the first code? If not then we can't progress the game any further, which is a shame as we're really enjoying it.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Stuck on Ruthless Romans Puzzle on the Will

Post by IainMcNeil »

Its been a few years so I'm struggling to remember!

I cant find it written down anywhere unfortunately. I remember the game though - sorting the apples. It wasnt one of the harder games so maybe you've miossed teh instructions. Try playing with less players and see if that helps? 1 or 2 mightbe best for this game to avoid confusion. Make sure you're throwing the bad apples away.

Return to “HORRIBLE HISTORIES™ Ruthless Romans”