Trade and Treachery

General discussion forum for anything related to Field of Glory Renaissance Wars.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, FOGR Design

Post Reply
guthroth
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:16 am
Location: West London, England

Trade and Treachery

Post by guthroth » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 am

Hi

What armies are covered in the second army book ?

Pete

Montesa
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by Montesa » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:53 am

And the first book Wars of Religion???

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 22698
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 am

Wars of Religion

LATER EIGHTY YEARS WAR DUTCH
LATER IMPERIAL SPANISH
EARLY 17TH CENTURY FRENCH
THIRTY YEARS WAR DANISH
EARLY THIRTY YEARS WAR GERMAN PROTESTANT
EARLY THIRTY YEARS WAR GERMAN CATHOLIC
HUNGARIAN-TRANSYLVANIAN
EARLY CAROLINE ENGLISH
EARLY THIRTY YEARS WAR SWEDISH
LATER THIRTY YEARS WAR GERMAN
LATER THIRTY YEARS WAR SWEDISH AND WEIMARIAN
THIRTY YEARS WAR FRENCH
THIRTY YEARS WAR PENINSULAR SPANISH
SCOTS COVENANTER
SCOTS ROYALIST
EARLY RESTORATION PORTUGUESE
CONFEDERATE IRISH
EARLY ENGLISH CIVIL WAR ROYALIST
ENGLISH CIVIL WAR PARLIAMENTARIAN
LATER ENGLISH CIVIL WAR ROYALIST
NEW MODEL ARMY
EARLY LOUIS XIV FRENCH

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 22698
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 am

Trade & Treachery

MAXIMILIAN IMPERIAL
GERMAN STATES
ITALIAN WARS FRENCH
TRASTÁMARA SPANISH
ITALIAN STATES
ITALIAN WARS VENETIAN
EARLY HENRICIAN ENGLISH
SCOTTISH
BORDER REIVERS
IRISH
ANGLO-IRISH
SWISS
NORTH AFRICAN STATES
PEASANT WARS
CAROLINE IMPERIALIST
LATER HENRICIAN ENGLISH
LATER VENETIAN
EARLY IMPERIAL SPANISH
ELIZABETHAN ENGLISH
FRENCH WARS OF RELIGION - CATHOLIC
FRENCH WARS OF RELIGION - HUGUENOT
EARLY EIGHTY YEARS WAR DUTCH

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 22698
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 am

Clash of Empires

EARLY OTTOMAN TURKISH
HUNGARIAN
EARLY VENETIAN COLONIAL
WALLACHIAN, MOLDAVIAN AND TRANSYLVANIAN
MAMLUK
AQ QOYUNLU TURCOMAN
ANATOLIAN EMIRATES
TATAR
EARLY RUSSIAN
EARLY POLISH
EARLY LITHUANIAN
KALMAR UNION
CAUCASIAN STATES
KNIGHTS OF ST JOHN
SAFAVID PERSIAN
EARLY IMPERIAL AUSTRIAN
EARLY DANISH
VASA SWEDISH
COSSACK
LATER IMPERIAL AUSTRIAN AND GERMAN STATES
POLISH-LITHUANIAN COMMONWEALTH
LATER OTTOMAN TURKISH
EARLY GUSTAVAN SWEDISH

Other books' contents not yet finalised.

timmy1
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn
Posts: 3436
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:39 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex, England

Post by timmy1 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 am

Richard

In Clash of Empires, which list will cover the Tutonic and Livonion Orders?

guthroth
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:16 am
Location: West London, England

Post by guthroth » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 am

Thanks for the lists.

Pete

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 22698
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 am

timmy1 wrote:Richard

In Clash of Empires, which list will cover the Tutonic and Livonion Orders?
Sadly no separate list, the knights being by the start of the period largely a spent force. (And the grandmaster became a Lutheran in 1525).

timmy1
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn
Lieutenant-General - Nashorn
Posts: 3436
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:39 pm
Location: Chelmsford, Essex, England

Post by timmy1 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 am

Shame, looking for an opponent to my Ivan IV Russian list. Will they be covered by 'LATER IMPERIAL AUSTRIAN AND GERMAN STATES' as the Livonion order was still technically an Imperial vassel until at least 1558? As for the Teutons, we surely need a list to cover up until 1525 (and probably after as everyone wanted to beat up Lutherians in the 1520s!)

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 22698
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 am

timmy1 wrote:Shame, looking for an opponent to my Ivan IV Russian list. Will they be covered by 'LATER IMPERIAL AUSTRIAN AND GERMAN STATES' as the Livonion order was still technically an Imperial vassel until at least 1558? As for the Teutons, we surely need a list to cover up until 1525 (and probably after as everyone wanted to beat up Lutherians in the 1520s!)
I will leave Nik to answer this - or perhaps Karsten, who is our expert on German lists.

nikgaukroger
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator
Posts: 10287
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:30 am
Location: LarryWorld

Post by nikgaukroger » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 am

rbodleyscott wrote:
timmy1 wrote:Shame, looking for an opponent to my Ivan IV Russian list. Will they be covered by 'LATER IMPERIAL AUSTRIAN AND GERMAN STATES' as the Livonion order was still technically an Imperial vassel until at least 1558? As for the Teutons, we surely need a list to cover up until 1525 (and probably after as everyone wanted to beat up Lutherians in the 1520s!)
I will leave Nik to answer this - or perhaps Karsten, who is our expert on German lists.

Germany is Karsten's bailiwick ...
Nik Gaukroger

"Never ask a man if he comes from Yorkshire. If he does, he will tell you.
If he does not, why humiliate him?" - Canon Sydney Smith

nikgaukroger@blueyonder.co.uk

Montesa
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by Montesa » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks a lot. Now to wait patiently for the books after summer.

Post Reply

Return to “Field of Glory : Renaissance Wars : General Discussion”