General discussion forum for anything related to Field of Glory Renaissance Wars.
Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, FOGR Design
- Major-General - Jagdtiger
- Posts: 2939
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:15 am
- Location: London, UK
A new initiative from Madaxeman.com - the first ever UK FoGR Caption Competition, featuring action from a game between Ben Jones and Geoff Punshon at last years Milton Keynes 1-dayer, in a photo kindly provided by an anonymous donor....
Submit your entries here, or on the Madaxeman.com Facebook page
- Corporal - Strongpoint
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:56 am
"If I had only resisted the temptation of that chili-cheese dog with extra hot sauce for lunch, then I might not have had to sit next to that damn button!"
- Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:50 am
- Location: Northampton
"It's not a noise limiter I need, it's a bloody off switch that I want"
- 1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm
- Location: Hertfordshire, England
After 15 minutes, Geoff realises he's sat on the wrong side of the table to hit the button
- Lieutenant-General - Nashorn
- Posts: 3436
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:39 pm
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex, England
"So how long exactly is it before the noise limiter kicks in?'
- Major - Jagdpanther
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:26 am
If you shake those dice in that bloody ceramic skull once more then sod the button I'll squeeze your b***ks like this!!