FOG R cheat sheet

General discussion forum for anything related to Field of Glory Renaissance Wars.

Moderators: terrys, hammy, Slitherine Core, FOGR Design

Khan
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

FOG R cheat sheet

Post by Khan »

Is here a colour summary sheet for FOG R to download like there is for FOG AM?

If so where is it?
ravenflight
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Re: FOG R cheat sheet

Post by ravenflight »

Khan wrote:Is here a colour summary sheet for FOG R to download like there is for FOG AM?

If so where is it?
I've never seen one
RonanTheLibrarian
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by RonanTheLibrarian »

Depends what you mean by a "cheat sheet". There is a sequence of pages at the end of the rule book encapsulating essentials such as game set-up, turn sequence, move distances (and terrain effects on such), firing/melee POAs, etc etc, which can be photocopied (and laminated if you wish) for use as an "aide memoire" during games.
"No plan survives the first contact with the dice."

"There is something wrong with our bloody dice today!"
Khan

Post by Khan »

We used to call it a cheat sheet when I played WRG because sometimes the summary gave a different idea of what the rule meant when compared to the long explanation in the rules.

I was wondering if all those pages at the back of the rules had been incorporated into a down loadable format on 2 x A4 sheets like there is for FOG AM.

If you are familiar with the rules perhaps you can answer a question that came up last night. It was my friends 1st game and my 3rd (though my first 2 were a few years ago). I had an battle group of light artillery adjacent to a battle group of pike & shot with another battle group of pike & shot behind the artillery but not parallel to the guns or touching their rear edge. Does the artillery count as "supported" for the Cohesion Test. We assumed it was based on our understanding of FOG AM but we were confused by the description of "Rear Support" appearing on page 174.
Vespasian28

Post by Vespasian28 »

If I remember rightly there is a two page QRS available on the FOGR yahoo group page.

Return to “Field of Glory : Renaissance Wars : General Discussion”