Changes in Phyrric Army

An unofficial forum for people to discuss potential new lists and amendments. Note this is not about picking armies from existing lists, it is about creating lists for armies that do not exist or suggesting changes to those that do.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

ItalicaAcies
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Changes in Phyrric Army

Post by ItalicaAcies »

I noticed all Italic Tribes (Samnites, Brutii, etc) troops of Pyrrhus are light spear, swordmen, but in lost scrolls Samnites are impact foot..I wonder if ther is a chance in future revision to have some of them listed as Samnites (6-8 bases) to be more coherent with Samnites list...
grahambriggs
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: Changes in Phyrric Army

Post by grahambriggs »

ItalicaAcies wrote:I noticed all Italic Tribes (Samnites, Brutii, etc) troops of Pyrrhus are light spear, swordmen, but in lost scrolls Samnites are impact foot..I wonder if ther is a chance in future revision to have some of them listed as Samnites (6-8 bases) to be more coherent with Samnites list...
I don't know why this was done this way. It may be that the assumption is that after their defeat in the third Samnite war they were no longer as good at impact?

Return to “Player Designed Lists”