My Axis Strategy of the present AARs

After action reports for Commander Europe at War.

Moderators: rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

Morris
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Morris » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:32 am

Since the AAR with Mr Zechi & Sean has come to the summer of 1942 , It won't be a secret of my strategy . It's time to explain it to everyone as follows :

In the real history of WW2 , there is an idea of If Axis would not invade USSR on June 22th 1941 , Stalin would launch the attack to Germany in late 1941 or 1942 . So the question is if USSR really invade Germany in 1942 , what will be the result ? Will USSR smash Germany like what they did in the history ? or they will pay a unacceptable price & search for peace ? Will Axis be able to deal with the USSR while to anti-land the USA & UK in Med or Normandy ?

As we know that there is always a delimma for the Axis that however how perfect performance they did in 1940 & 1941 ,they will suffer from manpower, fuel ,pp with no dault in 1943 and later . So Is it possible to find a way to solve this dilemma ? That’s why we try to test this defence strategy . At present (May 1942), Germany’s situation are as follows : manpower 850+ , fuel 1500+, PP 120+ per turn . All labs in good progress , Arm lv9 , Ftr lv9 ,INF lv7 ,sub lvl7 , Mech lv 11, tac lvl10 , ..etc.
BTW , UK has lost maybe 500pp+ of convoy ,also have to invest to build strong Navy to against Axis sub blob . Uk will not be as strong as usual . Regarding to USA ,what ever he want to do , he need to across the atlantic first ! it is full of subs !

I have noticed that Mr supermax has a similiar defence strategy , it is smart & impressive . But I am not confident to do it as well as Max for the sealion . I always consider it too risky & expensive ,& usually quit for this risk . I 'd rather enjoy the sub blob's happy hours to weak UK without paying too much .

In the east , we build a double defence line with INF & Mech & Arms by enough FTR’s support . We will quit Finland & concentrate to the defence of the Stronghold of Europe .

Let’s see how this strategy is going ! :)

Return to “Commander Europe at War : AAR's”