Great Battles Medieval

Tech support for HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval

Moderator: Slitherine Core

julienchappel
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Great Battles Medieval

Post by julienchappel » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 pm

After having mastered and derived great joy in playing the HISTORY CHANNEL Great Battles of Rome and the Legion Arena I was looking forward to the release of the HISTORY CHANNEL Great Battles Medieval with the greatest expectations. As soon as I received Sliterine's email that the game is ready to be downloaded I was on the web with my creditcard sharpened. A had no issues to download, install and start the game. The issue I have is a SOFISTICATED AND WELL STRUCTURED User Guide in the similar quality as the HISTORY CHANNEL Great Battles of Rome and the Legion Arena has. That 8 pages of user guide Sliterine produced this time is a sorry of a product compared to the other two games.'s user guides. I am a bit of a dummy in learning through "live tutorials" because being an IT professional I prefere written manuals with screenshots and demonstrations. As the result of this I am enjoying less and less the HISTORY CHANNEL Great Battles Medieval. I looking at the screens with its extremly well presented and rich graphics with ackeing hart, because I cannot adwance from the very first stages, regardles winning them and by repeating some collecting enough points and money to advance my game. As beautifly designed the game itself that much slopier the accessories (User Guide, Useful hints, etc..). Is there any possobility that Sliterine could produce a well presented and most importantly detailed and well structured User Guide. Leave the "online tutorials" to Microsoft! They think they are good at it. :cry:
Regards
Julien

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:19 am

Sorry you are finding the manual hard to get to grips with. We have structured the game so a manual is not really needed so if you can let us know what you are struggling with we can try and help here. In the past we've been criticised for doing too much in the manual and not enough in game so we're trying to reduce the need for manuals wherever possible as the vast majority of people never even look at it. You can't please everyone :)

Return to “HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval : Tech Support”