Page 1 of 1
Great Battles Medieval App
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm
Just bought it on my galaxy 10.1 tab and it installs fine but when i go to the app, it asks me to download content and i accept and it gets to about 4%, stops and says check internet connection. My internet is fine. Any remedy to this situation?
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 am
I'm sorry you are having issues with the game file downloader! Please keep in mind that Great Battles Medieval is recommended only on Tegra 2 devices with valid Android Market storefronts, such as:
- Honeycomb enabled tablets
- Motorola Atrix
- LG Optimus G2X
If you have one of these devices and are experiencing file download issues, try these following steps:
- Uninstall the application, and attempt a fresh install from the Android Market
- Try downloading the files from a different internet connection. Keep in mind that we do not recommend downloading the files over your cellphone network.
- Double check that your device has adequate free space in its internal storage to download the data. It should have at least 800 MB free.
- Stop any applications that may effect system services such as networking tools, etc.