Trapped Raiding the Villages

Tech support for HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval

Moderator: Slitherine Core

steveshaw
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Trapped Raiding the Villages

Post by steveshaw »

I bought Great Battles Medieval for my iPad (iPad 3, OsX6) on 1st July. The game seemed to work fine for the first few hours of play. Now, I am stuck in the English Campaign easy setting in the scenario "Province : Picardy Raid the Border Villages". For the first couple of scenarios of the campaign I found that if I won then Great Battles would advance me onto the next scenario. Now each time I win "Raid the Border Villages" the campaign gives me gold, lets me visit the Army Camp and then puts me back into the start of "Raid the Border Villages". I have now played this same scenario four times!

I have temporarily stopped playing as, although I love grinding the peasants into the dirt, I would like to move onto fresh pastures for a new chopping expedition. Can anybody help me? Now that I have won "Raid the Border Villages" four times how do I persuade Great Battles to move me onto the next scenario?

All suggestions will be gratefully received and tried out.

Thanks in advance.

Steve.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trapped Raiding the Villages

Post by IainMcNeil »

On the campaign map you just need to select a new mission :)

Some missions are repeatable, which allow you to collect more gold and equipment/experience before progressing to the harder missions. Other missions can only be played once. Each mission you complete for the first time unlocks new missions.
steveshaw
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Trapped Raiding the Villages

Post by steveshaw »

Dear Iain,

Thanks very much for for the information, now I can proceed. Mind you, having read your words, I might now spend a little longer abusing peasants in return for gold before I move onto harder scenarios.

Steve.

Return to “HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval : Tech Support”