FOG Digital Reader Discontinued

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

mllange
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

FOG Digital Reader Discontinued

Post by mllange » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:20 pm

It appears the digital reader is now discontinued. Having purchased the game and all expansions, is there a location where I can find these books for more information on the armies, battles and other information that was contained in the reader? There isn't much in the way of documentation provided and the wiki is gonzo.

JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: FOG Digital Reader Discontinued

Post by JosephM » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Hello mllange,

I'm sorry you are having problems with the reader. The Reader is not currently on sale, but this is not because it has been discontinued. Instead, we changed the Slitherine cart to be a mirror of the Matrix cart, so anything which was exclusively sold on the Slitherine site, e.g. the FoG reader, FoG Books, FoG Card Game and many Mac titles, were not brought across to the new cart. The production team have been adding the old Slitherine products to the Matrix cart, but they have not yet had a chance to add everything. We are working on adding all of this back, but do not yet have a date when this will be done.

However the Reader is still supported, and I've opened my copy and it is successfully opening for me and it is also downloading new books, so what issues are you having when trying to access this?

mllange

Re: FOG Digital Reader Discontinued

Post by mllange » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:02 am

JoeMiller,

Thank you for your response. As I indicated in my original post, I own the game and all expansions, however, I never got around to purchasing the Reader and so I don't have a copy to install and use to read the support books and documentation. I look forward to purchasing a copy if/when they transition it over to the new site. Any additional information is welcome.

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”