campaign loading issues

PC : Battle Academy is a turn based tactical WWII game with almost limitless modding opportnuities.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

TerryV6
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

campaign loading issues

Post by TerryV6 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Seeing how I really like this game, I proceeded to download every scenario I could get my hands on and put them in their proper place. I haven't attempted my own yet. Anyway, I have a few campaigns listed in my game with the title, Missing_IDS_campaign_name and those don't work. I imagine they weren't complete. I looked at my documents/games/ca/campaign area and can't figure out which ones those are to delete them. Or, are they complete but just missing the proper naming of the file etc..?

Terry

pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:24 pm

That's odd. Unless they were test campaigns that you grabbed? Is it possible you copied some folders incorrectly - if there is a folder in the CAMPAIGNS folder it will assume it is a campaign, but if (e.g.) you have unzippped something and there is a containing folder, then you might need to move the actual campaign folder so that the game can see the files. I hope that makes sense!

Cheers

Pip

TerryV6
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by TerryV6 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:07 pm

pipfromslitherine wrote:That's odd. Unless they were test campaigns that you grabbed? Is it possible you copied some folders incorrectly - if there is a folder in the CAMPAIGNS folder it will assume it is a campaign, but if (e.g.) you have unzippped something and there is a containing folder, then you might need to move the actual campaign folder so that the game can see the files. I hope that makes sense!

Cheers

Pip
Yes it does, and the latter was what the problem was... Thanks!

Terry

Return to “Battle Academy”