Submitting Scenario's for all!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

keithmartinsmith
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Submitting Scenario's for all!

Post by keithmartinsmith »

Do you have a scenario that you have designed? Would you be hapy to share it with other Field of Glory players?

If you do then please email it to keith@hexwar.com.

Then we will look at it and may be able to include it as part of an official patch or other game update. This way your scenario can then be played via the multi-player system and we may be able to add additional unit graphics not found in the current game engine.

We do reserve the right to amend any submitted scenario's but we will usually send the updated version back to you for reference before submission. You will be credited as the scenario designer.

If you have already submitted a scenario to this forum I do need you to send it to me directly for consideration as above unless we have already been in email contact.

Thanks
Keith
keithmartinsmith
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by keithmartinsmith »

At the moment there may be an issue if you try to edit a map created before Rise of Rome and try to add Rise of Rome only terrain to that map. We are looking at this functionality and it is best not to add new terrain to old maps for now. Apologies for any hassle. Keith
wellssh
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by wellssh »

I recently bought FoG and RoR -- I am so glad I did. I have about zero tech savvy, but I want to encourage additional historical scenarios. I think this game will be one that I can constantly come back to over the years. Totally worth every penny. The Osprey series of books may have some ideas. I am also desperately waiting for Legions Triumphant and Decline and Fall to become add-ons for the digital FoG. Are there plans to digitally include all the Field of Glory rulebooks that have been published?
kilroy1
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by kilroy1 »

wellssh wrote:I am also desperately waiting for Legions Triumphant and Decline and Fall to become add-ons for the digital FoG.
I'm waiting for those two in particular as well. :wink:

kilroy
john2412
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by john2412 »

Personally I am particularly looking forward to Wolves From The Sea and Oath Of Fealty, plus The Americas at War for something totally different to tackle :)

John
Demetrios
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

next titles

Post by Demetrios »

I´m waiting for all of them !

You did a great job.

Cheers, Klaus
Sic transit Gloria Mundi !
petergarnett
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by petergarnett »

wellssh wrote:I recently bought FoG and RoR -- I am so glad I did. I have about zero tech savvy, but I want to encourage additional historical scenarios. I think this game will be one that I can constantly come back to over the years. Totally worth every penny. The Osprey series of books may have some ideas. I am also desperately waiting for Legions Triumphant and Decline and Fall to become add-ons for the digital FoG. Are there plans to digitally include all the Field of Glory rulebooks that have been published?
I believe all the books will be added to the PC version in time.
Okie
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Submitting Scenario's for all!

Post by Okie »

I sure would like to see Empire of the Dragon done next after Wolves from the sea. It has meany armies I'd like to field. Please everyone thats interested request it! :idea: :!: :D :D Okie
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Okie wrote:I sure would like to see Empire of the Dragon done next after Wolves from the sea. It has meany armies I'd like to field. Please everyone thats interested request it! :idea: :!: :D :D Okie
After "Wolves" I think we will definitely be getting "Oath of Fealty", but then it is not clear what will follow afterwards. Once they get the new version of FOG up and running smoothly I expect they will have more time to sit down and work out what comes next. :wink:
alzado_77
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by alzado_77 »

Hi all

I have 24 scenarios, mostly classical, that I would be happy to share...

Can someone suggest a simple way to make them available? And I mean 'simple'...!

Cheers
Nick
Schweinewitz

Post by Schweinewitz »

Hello Nick!

The most simple and best way to share your work with other players is to upload the files at a filehoster of your trust like Dropbox, Mediafire or WeTransfer and post the DL link(s) here in the forum. Check the other threads under 'Scenario Design' and you'll get the idea.

Looking forward to your scenarios!
KageToraUK
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by KageToraUK »

Are there any websites with battle maps for historical battles, with information on unit formations and starting points, etc.? I'm thinking of making something, and I would like it to be as historically accurate as I can, and BIG. :D Top-down maps, with 'NATO' symbols to show opposing forces, terrain, etc., would be perfect.

Kage

P.S. - it's a pity we don't have the option to include villages or settlements in the editor.... :cry:
fogman
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by fogman »

KageToraUK wrote:Are there any websites with battle maps for historical battles, with information on unit formations and starting points, etc.? I'm thinking of making something, and I would like it to be as historically accurate as I can, and BIG. :D Top-down maps, with 'NATO' symbols to show opposing forces, terrain, etc., would be perfect.

Kage

P.S. - it's a pity we don't have the option to include villages or settlements in the editor.... :cry:
well it's your job to research those things.
KageToraUK

Post by KageToraUK »

Very helpful, thank you.

Return to “Field of Glory : Scenario Design”