Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War is a new and innovative turn-based strategy game that puts you in command of the Carthaginian military during a period of total war over land and sea with the young Roman Republic.
Moderator: Slitherine Core
- Site Admin
- Posts: 13521
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:19 am
The new free playable demo gives prospective commanders of Hannibal’s mighty army the ability to play through all the tutorials and the first four turns of the campaign. In addition, the full in-game strategy guide is available for perusal along with all the improvements available in the new update. Get the Demo here
and the update from the downloads page
Patch 1.01 Change List
- * Stops crash associated with leaders retreating without units.
* Stops rare crash with Roman Option Card Play.
* Stops crash with escaping the animation for intercepting Roman Fleets.
* Change Auto Save to occur each turn.