42 Beta

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

jkile
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

42 Beta

Post by jkile »

I looked this page to see if there was any mention; but I don't see!!

I thinks a few times, I saw the AI planes be able to fight with their aircraft in rain/snow turns!!!?? The first time it happened, I thought it was me; but I watched carefully and I'm 99.9% sure it's happening. Can't tell you whether it was just one senario, or multiple ones.

As far as overall impression, senarios are okay. But my interest in being able to play these DLCs from '39 onward, with my army shaped as I like.
I am now playing that 1/2 way thru '40 and want to see how much better I can do in '41. Some senarios in '41 were tough because I didn't have what I needed.

One question, for anyone. I have seen some talk about dis-banding/deleting individual units??? How???

thanks,

JMK
AgentX
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: 42 Beta

Post by AgentX »

jkile wrote:One question, for anyone. I have seen some talk about dis-banding/deleting individual units??? How???

thanks,

JMK
Just hit D when a unit is selected. If you do it during the deployment phase, you will get the Prestige back. You won't get any Prestige if you disband during a scenario. Also, there is a sticky thread with a complete list of Hotkeys and Cheats. You may find some other useful Hotkeys there.

http://slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25990
Panzer Corps Beta Tester
jkile
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Deleting

Post by jkile »

Agentx, thanks, I just missed this one!!!

JMK

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”