FAQ / Common Questions

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Muddy
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Common Questions

Post by Muddy »

El_Condoro wrote:Yes, to a maximum for the terrain type. Look at the terrain table in the game library, which tells you the terrain effects.
Thanks. So there is advantage to staying put? That will help my strategy no end.
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

Is there a update 1.6 due out for panzer corps? I noticed something about it in the beta section of the forum.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

I've already answered you on the other thread you post the question, and the answer is not yet.
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

VPaulus wrote:I've already answered you on the other thread you post the question, and the answer is not yet.
Sorry, I missed your answer. I came here because I felt I was party crashing a conversation in the other thread. :wink:
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

This windows mode is very strange, I don't seem to be able to anything with it.
Fillious
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: FAQ / Common Questions

Post by Fillious »

Is there a way to view the unit cards during the deployment phase? I wanted to check on my units prior to deploying them, look at the hero stats and such.

Many thanks

Ok thanks. I tried that and it wasn’t working, played with some settings and found out it doesn’t work in windows mode. Lesson learned. Turn off windows mode if you want to view unit cards in the deployment screen.

Thanks again.
Last edited by Fillious on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huertgenwald
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Post by huertgenwald »

Alt + left mouse click
Paperpanzer
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Paperpanzer »

Hi,

In PG1 when a strategic Bomber attacked an unoccupied VH your opponent would loose anything up to 40 points of prestige. Has that been carried over into PzC?

And..

In playing a DLC is the opponents prestige carried over into the next game or does it get a set amount of prestige per map?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Paperpanzer wrote:In PG1 when a strategic Bomber attacked an unoccupied VH your opponent would loose anything up to 40 points of prestige. Has that been carried over into PzC?
No.

Paperpanzer wrote:In playing a DLC is the opponents prestige carried over into the next game or does it get a set amount of prestige per map?
I think only your prestige is taken to the next scenario.
Tarrak
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Tarrak »

VPaulus wrote:
Paperpanzer wrote:In PG1 when a strategic Bomber attacked an unoccupied VH your opponent would loose anything up to 40 points of prestige. Has that been carried over into PzC?
No.
As far i know strategic bombers attacking any Victory Hex, occupied or not, causes the opponent to lose prestige. You see it in the detailed combat log. Press L after a fight to see it.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Tarrak wrote:As far i know strategic bombers attacking any Victory Hex, occupied or not, causes the opponent to lose prestige. You see it in the detailed combat log. Press L after a fight to see it.
Thanks for correcting me. :)
Paperpanzer

Post by Paperpanzer »

Thanks for the reply
fliegenderstaub
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by fliegenderstaub »

Maybe it's the wrong thread... :oops:

In the "Afrika Korps"-thread we were informed that there will be a german translation. Very good indeed, but how about a localization of the DLCs 39 to 45, that were released before?

Thanks in advance! :)
...and like the once-mighty Mahi-Mahi, you will end
up on a poo-poo platter in the Tikki Hut of life! -Al Bundy -
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Paperpanzer

Post by Paperpanzer »

In the "Afrika Korps" product info there's a mention of gliders as a new unit type - will this then get updated into the DLC 40?

And...

In PG2 there was an OVERUN option where tanks could destroy weak units without losing it's attck turn, will that be included in PzC (my record was 6 units in one go)

Also..

In PG2 the later tanks (Pzkpfw IV F2 onwards) could hit their targets at a range of two hex's has this crossed over into PzC?

Just not got that far yet - but still loving the game :lol:
Tarrak
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Tarrak »

Paperpanzer wrote:In the "Afrika Korps" product info there's a mention of gliders as a new unit type - will this then get updated into the DLC 40?
I am not 100% sure about this so one of the developers need to give an answer to that. All the AI and UI improvements will be available as patch for PC without buying AK but i am not sure about the new unit types.
And...

In PG2 there was an OVERUN option where tanks could destroy weak units without losing it's attck turn, will that be included in PzC (my record was 6 units in one go)

Also..

In PG2 the later tanks (Pzkpfw IV F2 onwards) could hit their targets at a range of two hex's has this crossed over into PzC?

Just not got that far yet - but still loving the game :lol:
Both was discussed already countless times and the general consensus, tho obviously not everyone agrees, seems to be a big no to both ideas. Both options would make late war heavy tanks even more powerful and they are already the king of late game and the last thing they need is even more power.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

There are no plans to take any new content and refit it in to the existing game.
Shrike
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Shrike »

Iain, if your reply was a comment on the gliders question, then you're mistaken :?: I'm in DLC '40 and the gliders and other new equipment are absolutely there.
Amenophis
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Amenophis »

Q: there is just one version of Panzer Corps - language is english in the shop but it is german when i install it. for Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps the language is also english in the shop. whats about german?
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

The original Panzer Corps: Wehrmacht game is availabe now in English, German, French and Russian.

Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps is, at this point, only released in English. The German, French and Russian translations follow in a few weeks time.

EDIT: I see that we update this info better at the shop game pages!

Return to “Panzer Corps”