Can't Play version 2.0

Tech support for Commander Europe at War. Requires forum registration.

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

minutescount
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Can't Play version 2.0

Post by minutescount » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:11 pm

I downloaded the 2.0 upgrade for my "Gold" version. While there is a shortcut on my desk top "Slitherine Launcher", no game pops up. In fact, when the "OK" button is depressed, the pop up disappears. I still have the gold version short cut and it appears to play the same ( no difference in units, research, etc). What is going on?

rkr1958
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Re: Can't Play version 2.0

Post by rkr1958 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:04 pm

minutescount wrote:I downloaded the 2.0 upgrade for my "Gold" version. While there is a shortcut on my desk top "Slitherine Launcher", no game pops up. In fact, when the "OK" button is depressed, the pop up disappears. I still have the gold version short cut and it appears to play the same ( no difference in units, research, etc). What is going on?
OK, this answer's the question I ask in the other thread, which was which version of the base game. Since you have the Gold Version and you aren't seeing anything when you try to run GS then I strongly suspect you've installed GS to the wrong location. You need to fist uninstall GS and then follow the directions given in: viewtopic.php?p=229170#p229170

Return to “Commander - Europe at War : Tech Support”