Calling Management, open the rest of the forum :)

Moderators: doomtrader, Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

MrsWargamer
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Calling Management, open the rest of the forum :)

Post by MrsWargamer »

Title says it all, ya should have the section properly running before opening it guys :)

Either way, glad to see this arrive, was wondering if it would come here. I have seen some comment on the company page, some comments about the design over all. But the price is hardly a major effort required.

Granted, I am wondering, will the mob just be thinking the game is a joke based solely on the oddly low price?
I was taught in business, that a perception of worth is vital to a product's success. It might have been better to charge 25 bucks for it even if you think you can live with 15 simply because 25 will look more realistic, and less likely to generate disbelief. 25 bucks comes off as 'hey this is a bargain finally' instead of 'why is this only selling for 15, what's wrong with it.

I'd not be shocked if it was 15 on Steam, but here, well all of your games tend to enter in at about 40 bucks. That makes 15 look awkwardly suspect looking. You can be assured, if there are any technical issues, the audience will likely leap to idiotic conclusions. There is no rule stating wargamers have to be brighter than non wargamers :)
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Calling Management, open the rest of the forum :)

Post by IainMcNeil »

This game was already released on Gamersgate for $15.

Are you able to access all parts of the forum - we found a glitch but it should not have effected you.
doomtrader
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Re: Calling Management, open the rest of the forum :)

Post by doomtrader »

The game is not a joke in any matter.
Sometimes you have to try something new and such a low price tag is one of those things. Call it an experiment. I'm hoping that after few months we will all agree this was a good decision. Actually it's up to you guys. If you get the game and think it is worth 15 USD, post the opinion to others.

I don't think that this game has any technical issues, but as soon as you will find something we are more than eager to fix it.

Return to “Tech Support”