Happy Holidays from Slitherine!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

ScottP
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Happy Holidays from Slitherine!

Post by ScottP »

The holiday season is upon us and 2012 has been a great year. However we’re already hard at work on the line up for 2013 and it promises to be our best year ever!

Our offices are now shut and will not reopen until the 4th of January. Over the holiday period only a skeleton staff is covering the tech support help desk and forums. They’ll do all they can to get you answers as quickly as possible but please expect slower response times over the holiday period and they are limited in what they can do until the full team returns.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us this year and we look forward to delivering you some great treats for next year!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The Slitherine Team
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
KeldorKatarn
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Re: Happy Holidays from Slitherine!

Post by KeldorKatarn »

Since 2012 was THE PzC year for me, that's gonna be hard to top for you guys ;)
MrsWargamer
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by MrsWargamer »

And doooooon't you guys be sneaking back in here either :)

Enjoy your holiday with family and if any whiny little brats absolutely can't wait for some pathetic issue to be remedied sooner than later, leave it to the crew that is holding the fort, I am sure they know what they are doing.

It's been a great year. and you guys need a breather.
BloodCat
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by BloodCat »

Have some rest, devteam, you've certainly earned it. Didn't think I'd ever get back to turn-based games due to lots of TB-induced restrictions and overall non-realistic gameplay, but here came PzC! An imperfect game with lots of flaws, but surprisingly fun and addictive.
BlackeyeVuk
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by BlackeyeVuk »

Yes same here. The return of Panzer Corps is marvelous thing for us. I even have Panzer General 2 :D , but its busted CD. Gonna buy on GOG soon. Happy Christmas and New Year.
mysticfm
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by mysticfm »

I think Slitherine's 2013 is very likely to top 2012 as far as I am concerned. Between expected Mac and iOS releases, I'm hoping this coming year will finally be the year of PzC for me. Having to read about so many people playing PzC and even the expansions this year while I have yet to have my chance has been a bit like a lump of coal in my Christmas stocking, so I'm hoping my gifts from Slitherine will be on the way soon in 2013.

Happy holidays!
fliegenderstaub
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by fliegenderstaub »

BlackeyeVuk wrote:... I even have Panzer General 2 :D , but its busted CD. Gonna buy on GOG soon. ...
Have you ever tried Open General?

Frohe Weihnachten & Merry Christmas y'all!
...and like the once-mighty Mahi-Mahi, you will end
up on a poo-poo platter in the Tikki Hut of life! -Al Bundy -
LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by LandMarine47 »

You guys sure outdid yourselves even though I'm based mainly in the iOS division of Slitherine you guys sure out did yourself. I'm currently making plans to buy both Blitzkrieg France and Operation Sea Lion and hope its pretty good. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

P.S. When you guys get back I've got a BIG QUESTION that I hope can be awensered

Cheers LandMarine47
captkiwi
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by captkiwi »

Have a great holiday guys, you certainly deserve it. Can't wait until you unleash all the new goodies in 2013... thanks again...
johntindall
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by johntindall »

LandMarine47 wrote:You guys sure outdid yourselves even though I'm based mainly in the iOS division of Slitherine you guys sure out did yourself. I'm currently making plans to buy both Blitzkrieg France and Operation Sea Lion and hope its pretty good. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

P.S. When you guys get back I've got a BIG QUESTION that I hope can be awensered

Cheers LandMarine47
LandMarine47: some of the Slitherines are already married, you know, so be careful popping the Big Question. And don't assume Slitherine's 'Pip' is the same gender as Pippa Middleton!
LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by LandMarine47 »

johntindall wrote:
LandMarine47 wrote:You guys sure outdid yourselves even though I'm based mainly in the iOS division of Slitherine you guys sure out did yourself. I'm currently making plans to buy both Blitzkrieg France and Operation Sea Lion and hope its pretty good. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers LandMarine47
LandMarine47: some of the Slitherines are already married, you know, so be careful popping the Big Question. And don't assume Slitherine's 'Pip' is the same gender as Pippa Middleton!

That's why I'm waiting, I understand these guys/girls have lives to get back to so I'm not ganna disturb them

Merry Christmas and a happy new year
bebro
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by bebro »

Happy New Year to everyone indeed! :)
Ambiorix
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Received my Book V2 today !!!

Post by Ambiorix »

Happy new Year indeed,

never thought I would receive a printed version of the V2 ancient rules in 2012, but I actually got it at the last minute;
HALEJULA,

Unfortunately cannot read it at the moment but will start in 2013 after all parties first thing next morning....euh make that afternoon;

Let the party and games begin !!!

cheers and bottoms up,
Ambiorix,
"Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae"

Return to “News & Announcements”