- Lose less than 10 units.
Should be a joke no?
- All other are ok.
The idea is that German forces are stunned by heavy bombardment, but there are very odd parameters:
- The fact that all units are equal affected is not normal.
- Units keep all their morale, illogical also
- Units only have a shoot, why?, are they short of ammunitions?, short of fuel?
- Units move less, vehicles and foot...
This is just my opinion to create this effect:
A random, for each unit, reduction of morale from 20-60 % just in the StartTurnPost of the first turn.
Then in next turns, in StartTurnPost, where you already loop the units, you can increase the moral, also with a random for each unit until they reach his normal morale.
I do not like at all the Magical Mystery Tour of the miraculous halftrack.
- At start many units are facing back to the front, aesthetically wrong.
- Mortars can't fire at all until rallied.
- The miraculous halftrack (if you decide to keep it) should have some differences with others halftracks, the only difference is that it is team 1, but this, usually, the player will not know.
- Loaded units are not rallied.
- When rallied, units not recover the shoots and movement units next turn.
- Not all units that reach the three tiles ratio are rallied (don't ask me why, see image).
Note: looking at the script, I see that there is a two tiles ratio for rally, I do not know why I thought it's was three, maybe some advice on the scenario say three?, I can remember, maybe just my mistake