Streitmacht.com registration- and other problems

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

churchlakecity
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Streitmacht.com registration- and other problems

Post by churchlakecity »

Hi people...This thread is for all who have problems with the registration on Streitmacht.com....Please post all problems here:

http://www.streitmacht.com/viewtopic.php?f=312&t=1314

Here you get help in english....
Last edited by churchlakecity on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
guille1434
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Re: Streitmacht.com registration problems

Post by guille1434 »

Hello Churchy!

Thanks for the info, no doubt it will be helpful to many non-german speaking users.

But I have another sort of problem... I could register myself without (much) problem, but everytime I try to download the Ostfront v4 mod file (550 MB) the process gets interrupted. I neve managed to download more than 150 Mb approx.
Any ideas or help? I am from Argentina, and I know some file storage services have problems with some users countries of residence... I don't know if this is the reason...

Thanks!
churchlakecity

Post by churchlakecity »

guille1434 wrote:Hello Churchy!

Thanks for the info, no doubt it will be helpful to many non-german speaking users.

But I have another sort of problem... I could register myself without (much) problem, but everytime I try to download the Ostfront v4 mod file (550 MB) the process gets interrupted. I neve managed to download more than 150 Mb approx.
Any ideas or help? I am from Argentina, and I know some file storage services have problems with some users countries of residence... I don't know if this is the reason...

Thanks!
Please post the problem here guille.It's the english Ostfront support thread: http://www.streitmacht.com/viewforum.php?f=187
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Thanks, man! :-)
churchlakecity

Post by churchlakecity »

guille1434 wrote:Thanks, man! :-)
No problem Guille....I'm sure,help comes quickly as soon as possible.....Have you already posted your download problem in this thread i've shown on Streitmacht.com ?
guille1434

Re: Streitmacht.com registration- and other problems

Post by guille1434 »

Yes, Churchy! I just did so! Thanks for caring! You are a very kind and helpful member of both communities...
Thanks again! :-)
churchlakecity

Post by churchlakecity »

You have an answer now,guille....
bt2steam
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by bt2steam »

hiya churchy, I still have probs loggin in can you just reset me and ill start over again ill pm you when you reply thanks
churchlakecity

Post by churchlakecity »

bt2steam wrote:hiya churchy, I still have probs loggin in can you just reset me and ill start over again ill pm you when you reply thanks
Ok,your account is erased,so you can try it again.... :D
okiemcguire
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by okiemcguire »

churchlakecity wrote:Hi people...This thread is for all who have problems with the registration on Streitmacht.com....Please post all problems here:

http://www.streitmacht.com/viewtopic.php?f=312&t=1314

Here you get help in english....
I would love to churchlakecity, but I cannot get by the screen that is displayed below as soon as I go to that site. :cry: I have tried contacting the administrator several time since Sept 6 but have yet to hear why I cannot gain access. :| As you see by the screen, they blocked my IP address. Why would you do that? :? This is the first site that I have ever been denied access and is frustrating since I enjoy the Panzer Mods. I have access to DMP and enjoy their products but some of our posters at this forum use Streitmacht.

Maybe you can help. I attempted to logon with okiemcguire as my nik.
Streitmacht_screen.JPG
Streitmacht_screen.JPG (40.85 KiB) Viewed 5462 times
nikivdd
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Post by nikivdd »

I passed it on to the board administrator, together with the link of this thread. I hope it will be resolved soon.
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk2lyeEuH_hoA1s7tnTAEJQ
okiemcguire

Post by okiemcguire »

Thanks nikivdd.. I know you tried to ask about this before for me in September, but I had not heard from the site. Maybe this time...
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Please, Churchy, if you can, ask some forum administrator to erase all my user info (user = guille1434) in the Streitmacht forum. That way I can make a fresh registration, and this, I suppose, will put and end the access problems. I cannot registrate again at present because the system says that user and e-mail are already in use. I cannot post in the help section either, because of some crappy security question... Why guys so much security? This is not the CIA, NSA or KGB!

I would really apprecaite your help, and forgive me for testing your patience so much... :-)
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

guille1434 wrote:Please, Churchy, if you can, ask some forum administrator to erase all my user info (user = guille1434) in the Streitmacht forum. That way I can make a fresh registration, and this, I suppose, will put and end the access problems. I cannot registrate again at present because the system says that user and e-mail are already in use. I cannot post in the help section either, because of some crappy security question... Why guys so much security? This is not the CIA, NSA or KGB!

I would really apprecaite your help, and forgive me for testing your patience so much... :-)
I'll pass it on. I'll let you know as soon as i know more.
The security is unfortunately there due to previous spammers and spambots.
https://www.facebook.com/NikivddPanzerCorps
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk2lyeEuH_hoA1s7tnTAEJQ
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Ok, now I will make another, new registration! Thank you a lot!!
guille1434

Post by guille1434 »

Ok, I could make a new registration! Thanks to Nikivdd and Churchy! :-)
floplop
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by floplop »

the website blows. its un-useable and useless in any language. why you people don't post it here i don't get it. i registered, i cannot download anything. its more frustrating then its worth. the scenarios probably suck anyway.
ThvN
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by ThvN »

Floplop, I'm guessing your post came out of frustration, but if you want help or information from the Streitmacht crew it might be a good idea to post your issues and see if they can help find a solution. I'm not affiliated in any way, so I don't know why everything is set up the way it is, but that is their choice.

I occasionally let my frustration get the better of me, and sometimes I post something I shouldn't have, so I'm very forgiving when other people do the same. But please try to channel your frustration more towards constructive critisism, as baseless accusations are generally not as well received (to be sure, I'm referring to the last five words in your post :? ) .
churchlakecity

Post by churchlakecity »

floplop wrote:the website blows. its un-useable and useless in any language. why you people don't post it here i don't get it. i registered, i cannot download anything. its more frustrating then its worth. the scenarios probably suck anyway.
flopflop,at the top of this thread is a link to stm,and in this thread you can post your problems in english....what's your problem...? I have a 5 - year old son and he can follow this steps.....why dont you?
I'm from germany and my egnlish is not good,but i have to learn how to handle with the slitherine forum....why dont you want to learn a few german words to enter a german forum and make your downloads...?
btw: In the stm forum you can post in english,but i cant post here in german.....
rambo919
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by rambo919 »

When I try to post in that thread it asks me to register... so no guest posting any more it seems.
The problem is that damned anti-bot question, apparently wikipedia tends to be dead wrong every time.

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”