Do Partisans ever spawn in Danzig?

PSP/DS/PC/MAC : WWII turn based grand strategy game

Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

OxfordGuy3
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Do Partisans ever spawn in Danzig?

Post by OxfordGuy3 »

Just wondering, Do Partisans ever spawn in Danzig in 1940? Is it worth garrisoning?
OxfordGuy3

Re: Do Partisans ever spawn in Danzig?

Post by OxfordGuy3 »

Was just wondering, as Danzig was quite Germanised in the game period, and thought it might be excluded from uprisings
GogTheMild
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by GogTheMild »

If you click on it the owner is "(Germany)". So it won't get Polish partisans, which I assume is what you mean. If captured by the allies and left unoccupied it may spawn a German partisan.
We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf.
OxfordGuy3

Post by OxfordGuy3 »

GogTheMild wrote:If you click on it the owner is "(Germany)". So it won't get Polish partisans, which I assume is what you mean. If captured by the allies and left unoccupied it may spawn a German partisan.
Yes, that's what I meant - though I assume what makes it not spawn is that Nationality is German - I'm the owner of Warsaw, but that can spawn partisans because is Nationality: Polish, right?

BTW is it safe to leave Breslau unoccupied, if able to rail a unit to there, if partisans spawn nearby?
GogTheMild

Post by GogTheMild »

oxford_guy wrote:Yes, that's what I meant - though I assume what makes it not spawn is that Nationality is German?
:oops: Yes! I wrote complete garbage, but somehow you understood what I meant anyway. (Well done :wink: .)
oxford_guy wrote:I'm the owner of Warsaw, but that can spawn partisans because is Nationality: Polish, right?
Right.
oxford_guy wrote:BTW is it safe to leave Breslau unoccupied, if able to rail a unit to there, if partisans spawn nearby?
Yes. The Axis get to see newly spawned partisans and make their moves before the partisans can move.
We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf.
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by Peter Stauffenberg »

Danzig and Posen can have German partisans spawn (not Polish). These cities become German production cities once captured.
OxfordGuy3

Post by OxfordGuy3 »

Stauffenberg wrote:Danzig and Posen can have German partisans spawn (not Polish). These cities become German production cities once captured.
Great! That's two Garrisons freed up!
GogTheMild

Post by GogTheMild »

Personally, the only Polish city I ever garrison is Warsaw, and not always that. I haven't been caught out yet. This, of course, is not a guarantee :) .
OxfordGuy3

Post by OxfordGuy3 »

GogTheMild wrote:Personally, the only Polish city I ever garrison is Warsaw, and not always that. I haven't been caught out yet. This, of course, is not a guarantee :) .
Living on the edge, man! :-)
Crazygunner1
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36
Major - 8.8 cm FlaK 36

Post by Crazygunner1 »

Don´t over do partisan duty, it shouldn´t affect your over all strategy that much. For instance i rarely build Gar to partisan duty and you should spend your pps at other more important things. If in control of a vast territory i usually build gar with Italy instead.

Return to “MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander - Europe at War : General Discussion”