Installing new GC?

PC : Turn based WW2 goodness in the mold of Panzer General. This promises to be a true classic!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Muddy
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Installing new GC?

Post by Muddy »

I am buying a couple more grand campaigns and was wondering if after I install them, will need to run the new patch again, to patch my new campaigns?
antoniocapo
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Installing new GC?

Post by antoniocapo »

Muddy wrote:I am buying a couple more grand campaigns and was wondering if after I install them, will need to run the new patch again, to patch my new campaigns?
Yes. You have to rerun the patch after each install unfortunately. They dont come prepatched to the latest patch.

For faster repatching, buy every campaign there is, install them all first, and run the patch once. You know you are going to get them all anyways :wink:
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

antoniocapo wrote:
Muddy wrote:I am buying a couple more grand campaigns and was wondering if after I install them, will need to run the new patch again, to patch my new campaigns?
Yes. You have to rerun the patch after each install unfortunately. They dont come prepatched to the latest patch.

For faster repatching, buy every campaign there is, install them all first, and run the patch once. You know you are going to get them all anyways :wink:
Yes I will. I was going to buy the grand campaign mega pack at a reduced price because of the packs I already owned. But by the time I got some free money to buy it, the offer had finished. I was under the impression at the time, that the offer would stay open us that owned packs already, but it wasn't so.

Anyway, thanks for the info. :)
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

I bought 3 new GC's. I love this game, I really do. :D
antoniocapo

Post by antoniocapo »

Muddy wrote:I bought 3 new GC's. I love this game, I really do. :D
Just remember to take the trash out. Someone in the forums lost his wife and dog and started smoking for being too immersed in the game.
Muddy

Post by Muddy »

antoniocapo wrote:
Muddy wrote:I bought 3 new GC's. I love this game, I really do. :D
Just remember to take the trash out. Someone in the forums lost his wife and dog and started smoking for being too immersed in the game.
You're not going to believe this, but the very same thing happened to me. You don't think it's contagious do you?

Return to “Panzer Corps”