Bugs 0.1.5

Forum for discussion of the next iteration of the BA engine. This time with a all new open development approach!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

berndN
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Bugs 0.1.5

Post by berndN »

Thanks for the new version.

I had little time to test. Can you "redo" the integrated resolution UI so that there is a "OK" button and an automatic game restart if the resolution was changed? The Cancel button was not that "intuitive" handling this :)

Checking the tutorial I could see that it was named Mission0.

The rest will follow ;)
berndN

Re: Bugs 0.1.5

Post by berndN »

Ups. To fast. The P option is a great idea. I was able to place a pin and add a text but it looks like I can add/modify only one pin? And how to change it?
pomakli
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

US flags on the map!?

Post by pomakli »

Hi,

Campaign OP. bagration 1944

1. scenario "behind enemy lines June 1944"

When I select the scenario and the plan appears, the flags on the map are US-ones. (please, comrades...)

:wink:
berndN

Post by berndN »

The white line square around the input box for text saving game with misalignment.
SirGarnet
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by SirGarnet »

Tried and can have multiple pins, viewable by both players in coop.

Agree the Cancel button is esxpressly counter-intuitive for changing settings - a "back" button is neutral.
pomakli
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

missing "blocking trees"!

Post by pomakli »

I just finished the fourth scenario in the Op. Bagration campaign / the encirclement June 1944.

There is a map error. The map designer did not use "blocking trees" in the area, because my tank could fire through the tree. (It’s only one hex, therefore it could be a diagonal fire line!!??).

It’s on the west side of the village on the east road next to the first “light building”.
AndrewGardner
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AndrewGardner »

berndN wrote:Ups. To fast. The P option is a great idea. I was able to place a pin and add a text but it looks like I can add/modify only one pin? And how to change it?
To add another pin, press P to enter pin mode again, and select another tile. To change or delete a pin, while in pin mode select the tile containing the pin and the panel where you enter the text will give you Update and Remove Pin options.
berndN

Post by berndN »

AndrewGardner wrote:
berndN wrote:Ups. To fast. The P option is a great idea. I was able to place a pin and add a text but it looks like I can add/modify only one pin? And how to change it?
To add another pin, press P to enter pin mode again, and select another tile. To change or delete a pin, while in pin mode select the tile containing the pin and the panel where you enter the text will give you Update and Remove Pin options.
Thanks a lot. All good now. Works like a charme. Just what I missed 8)
jeggs
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by jeggs »

Another bug imho.
I can't win the second Charkow mission. The counter for the bridge flags is constantly zero. The counter for the achievements is working, however. Tried to play again, same problem.
ubcbeer

Post by ubcbeer »

jeggs wrote:Another bug imho.
I can't win the second Charkow mission. The counter for the bridge flags is constantly zero. The counter for the achievements is working, however. Tried to play again, same problem.
So do I.
Znachor
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Znachor »

In Barbarossa campaign, Typhoon - Spires of the Kremlin scenario - cannot conquer one of the victory points (named "Bridge"), located closest to the western "SE Road" victory point, as it is actally located in water next to the bridge
SSLConf_Leigh

Post by SSLConf_Leigh »

wehrmacht wrote:
So do I.
Same here and have tried it on all three difficulty levels.
Alexslitherine

Post by Alexslitherine »

I get the same... Bridge counter is always 0/4
Alexslitherine

Post by Alexslitherine »

Znachor wrote:In Barbarossa campaign, Typhoon - Spires of the Kremlin scenario - cannot conquer one of the victory points (named "Bridge"), located closest to the western "SE Road" victory point, as it is actally located in water next to the bridge
I get the same...
dcoffin
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by dcoffin »

I have this issue as well

wehrmacht wrote:
So do I.
rf900
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by rf900 »

If you want to end mission 2 and continue de campaign, you can edit the mission2.bsf file, under \Battle Academy 2 Early Access\Campaigns\Kharkov\Scenarios

In line 225 change GetGlobal("bridges",count); to SetGlobal("bridges",count);
ubcbeer

Post by ubcbeer »

rf900 wrote:If you want to end mission 2 and continue de campaign, you can edit the mission2.bsf file, under \Battle Academy 2 Early Access\Campaigns\Kharkov\Scenarios

In line 225 change GetGlobal("bridges",count); to SetGlobal("bridges",count);
Thanks for your Tip! :D
robbyivens
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by robbyivens »

I don't know how to use the editor to win the second Kharkov mission! Please help me, someone? I'm stuck.
rf900

Post by rf900 »

You can use any basic text editor, even notepad. But it makes it easier if it has line numbers to find the exact place, you can get Notepad++ http://notepad-plus-plus.org/.

The file is write protected, so you need to "unlock" it first. Right click on it in the file explorer, and uncheck the readonly box. Then open it with the text editor and make the change. SetGlobal instead of GetGlobal.
robbyivens
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by robbyivens »

In line 225 I changed GetGlobal to SetGlobal , and it still don't work. Do I have to change every GetGlobal line?

Return to “Battle Academy 2 – Eastern Front”