Act1 Missions Feedback

Warhammer Open Beta

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Galdred
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Act1 Missions Feedback

Post by Galdred »

I had a req reduction and depleted unit at the end of act 2(capturing Von strab).
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

Galdred wrote:I had a req reduction and depleted unit at the end of act 2(capturing Von strab).
Hmm. Interesting, alright I'll take another look. Thanks!
Galdred
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Galdred »

Kerensky wrote:
Galdred wrote:I had a req reduction and depleted unit at the end of act 2(capturing Von strab).
Hmm. Interesting, alright I'll take another look. Thanks!
Sorry, I was not very clear. This reduction happened right before the capture mission (I think the mission leading to the reduction was the one where you have to prevent objectives from failing for one turn).
produit
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by produit »

OK, I looked through my savegames.
During perimeter patrol, I bought
5 Leman-Russ annihilator upgrade A, 2 Steel Legion Company Command with Gorgon, 1 Devil Dog, 4 Basilisk Armageddon pattern. I have got 163 RP at the end of the scenario. I kept the same units for some missions. Never reinforcing them during the mission. Here stands the effect at the beginning of the next scenarios:
- Preemptive Strike, 41 RP, all units full (less RP)
- Shuttle Search, 8 RP, one infantry is at 7/20 (less RP)
- Defending Minor Crossing, 1091 RP, all units are full (more RP), bought one more Leman-Russ annihilator Up and a Salamander Scout, 191 RP at the end of the scenario.
- Obedience to Orders, 17 RP, one infantry at 8/20, 2 Leman Russ at 3/5, 2 Leman Russ at 4/5, 1 Devil Dog at 4/6. (much less RP)
- Battle on the Diabolus, 70 RP, all units are full (more that previous scenario, but less than the one before)
- Arrival at Hades, 401 RP, all units are full, converted one Devil Dog to Salamander and bought 2 new Salamanders. (More RP). Finished scenario with 251 RP.
- Hades Trap, 252 RP, all units are full (1 more RP)

What is really strange is that the RP is going up and down all the time, with really minor changes. Is it linked also to experience ?
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

It's a problem that units pre-placed on maps for single scenario purposes is directly influencing the point total available in campaign mode. Not ideal, but we should have this minor detail sorted in good time.
produit

Post by produit »

Finished Act1. The end is quite strange. I got 3 warnings that a new wave was coming, but nothing came. I just had to kill the first wave and then, out of the blue, space marines are coming and victory, you don't even have to fight. It would be really better if you are hard pressed before space marines save the day. Is there 2-3 waves missing ?

Return to “Warhammer Open Beta”