4X strategy game from Proxy Studios

Moderators: Pandora Moderators, Slitherine Core

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by IainMcNeil »

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=72513

NIZ359
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by NIZ359 »

I bought Pandora via Matrix and had version 1.3.2. I downloaded 1.4 not realizing it was just for Steam (which I am not sure I want). How do I go back to version 1.3.2? Matrix only has version 1.2 in its downloads section. Thank you!
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

1.4 is not only for Steam. It's an update to all Pandora's versions.
bazbarrett

Post by bazbarrett »

I've tried to do this but the pages to do it really don't seem to be working. I've created an account (this one) and tried to register my serial using the page:
http://www.slitherine.com/register_serial

It accepts my serial and a line of green text reading "Serial Registered" appears at the top of the page. However this doesn't seem to affect any of the other pages including http://www.slitherine.com/my_page/steam_serials. For me that page sits there for around 60 seconds then loads a page telling me that all I need to do is to register my games in order to get steam keys.

Any thoughts on how best to progress?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

bazbarrett wrote:I've tried to do this but the pages to do it really don't seem to be working. I've created an account (this one) and tried to register my serial using the page:
http://www.slitherine.com/register_serial

It accepts my serial and a line of green text reading "Serial Registered" appears at the top of the page. However this doesn't seem to affect any of the other pages including http://www.slitherine.com/my_page/steam_serials. For me that page sits there for around 60 seconds then loads a page telling me that all I need to do is to register my games in order to get steam keys.

Any thoughts on how best to progress?
I have registered your serial number in your account. Please try again.
bazbarrett

Post by bazbarrett »

It's all working now, thanks for the quick turnaround!
sarayakat

Post by sarayakat »

The system keeps telling me "Steam key already assigned." when I try to use it. Any advice?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

sarayakat wrote:The system keeps telling me "Steam key already assigned." when I try to use it. Any advice?
That means that the keys is already registered in another account.
Contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details, like full name, email address used for placing the order and order reference number.
sarayakat

Post by sarayakat »

Thanks for the quick reply. :)
paxuni
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by paxuni »

still no key for time of fury?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

paxuni wrote:still no key for time of fury?
I'm sorry but we are not involved with the Steam release of the game.
someone_unknown
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by someone_unknown »

http://www.slitherine.com/my_page/steam_serials does not seem to load for me. It shows green Slitherine header, waits for something… and nothing.

EDIT: it works now. No idea whether someone fixed it or it was just me, thanks :)
vv221
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by vv221 »

Hello!

I’ve bought First Contact on launch and now Eclipse of Nashira, so I guess I can claim one Steam key for each. But I don’t use Steam and don’t intend to.
I was wondering: is it okay if I redeem my keys and give them to a friend, or is it something you disapprove of? (or simply no technically doable)
Debian GNU/Linux « Sid » amd64
ATI/AMD Radeon HD 6670 (radeon free driver)
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

vv221 wrote:Hello!

I’ve bought First Contact on launch and now Eclipse of Nashira, so I guess I can claim one Steam key for each. But I don’t use Steam and don’t intend to.
I was wondering: is it okay if I redeem my keys and give them to a friend, or is it something you disapprove of? (or simply no technically doable)
The Steam key can only be used by you. By providing the Steam number to another person, you will be infringing the game license.
vv221
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by vv221 »

VPaulus wrote:The Steam key can only be used by you. By providing the Steam number to another person, you will be infringing the game license.
Okay, that’s what I initially thought.
Fine by me, if I bought these games it’s not to do some wrong to the developers/publishers afterwards.
Debian GNU/Linux « Sid » amd64
ATI/AMD Radeon HD 6670 (radeon free driver)
ncali
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by ncali »

I am confused. I bought "Pandora First Contact" when the game initially came out at Matrix/Slitherine. I had no problem redeeming my serial code for the Steam Key and now have "Pandora First Contact" on steam. But I don't have the expansion ("Eclipse of Nashira") which I thought was supposed to be free when we did this? Should I have redeemed my serial number for Eclipse of Nashira instead? When I try to do this now, it says "locked out." Please help.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

ncali wrote:I am confused. I bought "Pandora First Contact" when the game initially came out at Matrix/Slitherine. I had no problem redeeming my serial code for the Steam Key and now have "Pandora First Contact" on steam. But I don't have "Rise of Nashira," which I thought was supposed to be free when we did this? Should I have redeemed my serial number for Nashira instead? When I try to do this now, it says "locked out." Please help.
You are confusing The Return of Messari expansion with Eclipse of Nasira expansion. It's The Return of Messari which is a free expansion. You can only redeem Eclipse of Nasira if you purchase it.
rkl_de

Post by rkl_de »

Hello, I'm having trouble getting my steam key. I registered my serial but my game page is empty (just the slitherine header). How can i get the key?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

rkl_de wrote:Hello, I'm having trouble getting my steam key. I registered my serial but my game page is empty (just the slitherine header). How can i get the key?
Please, try login with a different Internet browser.
Martok
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Martok »

So apparently I'm an idiot.

I purchased the Eclipse of the Nashira expansion (as well as the original game) through Matrix. Downloaded it, later uninstalled, and now want to activate it on Steam (I already did so for the base game a while back).

Problem is, the serial key I have for Eclipse of the Nashira doesn't let me activate it on Steam. I'm guessing this is maybe because this was way back around the time Matrix/Slitherine was first starting to get us Steam keys? I dunno.

Either way, what do I need to do to get my copy of the expansion activated on Steam? It's been so long since I've done this, I don't remember. :oops:

Return to “Pandora - First Contact”