Install On Mac

Tech support for PC & Mac. Please post your OS and version number when reporting bugs.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

KageToraUK
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Install On Mac

Post by KageToraUK »

How bizarre. After considerable messing around, I managed to install the base game on a Mac, using Parallels, and it plays fine. However, I have forgotten how I did it, and am unable to install all the add-ons. Does anyone know?
MikeMarchant
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Install On Mac

Post by MikeMarchant »

You could download the Mac version of the game and install that, then you don't need to use Parallels at all.

Slitherine's policy is very generous on this, as I discovered when my Mac was stolen and I had to go back to a PC. If you've bought the game you can use it on either platform, using the same serial number.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes

Mike
KageToraUK

Post by KageToraUK »

MikeMarchant wrote:You could download the Mac version of the game and install that, then you don't need to use Parallels at all.

Slitherine's policy is very generous on this, as I discovered when my Mac was stolen and I had to go back to a PC. If you've bought the game you can use it on either platform, using the same serial number.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes

Mike
.......GRRR.... I didn't know that! Where do I get the Mac versions?

Right, in this case, I need the serial numbers and downloads of all of the FoG versions, including original, which I have so far (which is all except the Vikings one, which has not been released yet). Can Slitherine email me with this information, please? Thanks in advance! (Grr! I have been spending weeks on this!). :)
MikeMarchant

Post by MikeMarchant »

Yes, if you email Slitherine support and explain, they'll send you a link to the Mac download and provide a copy of your serial numebrs.

Best Wishes

Mike
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

You need to contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk.

Return to “Field of Glory : Tech Support”