When FoG 2 ?

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

Miras
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

When FoG 2 ?

Post by Miras »

Any news ?
Stardog765
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: When FoG 2 ?

Post by Stardog765 »

Good luck trying to get any information here. Doesn't seem to be much support for this game.

You would think with the new version there would be a lot more activity here and surely a lot more information regarding the new version.

Just dead :(
Praeter
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Praeter »

Yes it's getting a bit annoying - if the new release is finished why can't they just announce it!
ZeaBed
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by ZeaBed »

:cry:
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

I will contact Iain at Slitherine and see if I can find anything out. I will get back to you asap.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

(double post, please delete)
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

If you were referring to FoG(U), then

Most of Slitherine's staff was away for the Slitherine's Home of Wargamers 2015 event between 23rd and 25th June. The FoG(U) v2.1.00.1000 GC4 release build was sent by us on 23rd June, and they had to review it after they would return from the event and catch up with everything happening in between. As I'm sure you can imagine, they were pretty busy during this last couple of weeks, and therefore they didn't had the chance to do it yet, but I'm sure as soon as they will, they will also let you know, guys.
oldbear1962
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oldbear1962 »

And...?
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

Update
cothyso wrote:
cothyso wrote:Hello guys,

I've got feedback from Slitherine. They've reviewed the build, and asked for some more minor GUI changes needing a couple of days or so of work. During this time I haven't stayed with my hands crossed, I've started working on updating the Editor, and I have to finish some WIP code I'm working on for the Editor in order to have the build working and do the minor GUI changes Slitherine requested for the release build.

Cheers,
dan
Hello guys,

A new FoG(U) v2.1.01.1002 GC4a build containing all the requested minor GUI changes was sent for evaluation on 13th July Monday morning. I've also sent two beta mod builder versions (one on Monday morning, together with the release build, and another one yesterday evening) to modders. As soon as we'll get feedback from Slitherine regarding the release build, I'll let you know.

Cheers,
dan

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”