Window Mode For Display & Playing the Game

giffin
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Window Mode For Display & Playing the Game

Post by giffin »

I just bought game and my Anker® Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Vertical Mouse 1000 / 1600 DPI, 5 Buttons CE100 works but is off by about 1 inch on the screen. Which means I have to click 1 inch off to the left of any button on the screen to make it work. Also tried just a regular HP Mouse and does the same thing. Very Very hard to play with trying to figure out where to click on the screen. thank you in advance for help.

I just checked the Box to only display in "Window Mode" and now my mouse works fine. Only problem is I only have a small window on my monitor that I can see and play the game. Any idea on how to resolve this issue so I can play full screen?

thanks!
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Window Mode For Display & Playing the Game

Post by VPaulus »

What screen resolution have you selected for the game?
giffin
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by giffin »

VPaulus wrote:What screen resolution have you selected for the game?
1024x768 in Non windowed mode. Any Non window selection I pick gave me the mouse problem. I can only use Window mode now to get the mouse to center on the screen. I am using 1680 by 1050 so my screen will be full screen. Fantastic Resolution.
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM »

Hello Giffin,

Sorry, is the issue fixed? You should be able to select different resolutions, so please hold Ctrl when you click "Play Game" and then switch to the options tab which appears in the background. Then select a higher resolution, which will enlarge the window.
giffin
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by giffin »

JoeMiller wrote:Hello Giffin,

Sorry, is the issue fixed? You should be able to select different resolutions, so please hold Ctrl when you click "Play Game" and then switch to the options tab which appears in the background. Then select a higher resolution, which will enlarge the window.
Yes works now thanks!

Return to “Tech Support”