House Rules

General discussion forum for anything related to Field of Glory Napoleonics.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Blathergut, Slitherine Core

Bar853
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

House Rules

Post by Bar853 »

It would seems things are slowing down on this site which is unfortunate. But before people start moving on to other rule sets or other web sites, I would like to ask if your gaming club has a set of "House Rules" that you may use when playing FOG N and could you post a link on this site. I know that there are loads of suggested changes in the Ver 2, but I'm interested in what people are currently playing and have tested "in the field". I don't mean to exclude people that are not part of a club and if you have something you can post I would love to see it.

I am aware that at some stage Terry is going to post an update to the current rules but we have been waiting for some time now. Perhaps this might move things along.
BrettPT
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Re: House Rules

Post by BrettPT »

Hi

I am happy to send you (or anyone) a copy of the amendments & clarifications we use, both for club games and for tournaments.
Not sure quite how to put a link to them here, but maybe we can link to them from our club website (being a tech moron, I'm not sure if this is possible or not).

- Philip/Kendall, are we able to upload the Battlecry amendments to the NSWC website?

Cheers
Brett
Bar853
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Bar853 »

Hi Brett

Thank you. That would be great. That is what I am hoping for. A web address to the club site and on that site what "mods, changes, amendments or optional rules" the club uses for FOG N. That can include set up and scenarios options. Your tournament in NZ over Easter is what got me thinking. It would be handy to have this on a site that all can access. Thanks again

Jason
Daemionhunter
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Daemionhunter »

Some of the amendments are noted in my excellent battle report in the tournaments section and the AAR section of the forum.
Bar853
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Bar853 »

And a most excellent report it is! Thanks
bahdahbum
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Post by bahdahbum »

I am happy to send you (or anyone) a copy of the amendments & clarifications we use, both for club games and for tournaments.
Hy Brett, I would like to receive those house rules . almegajw@gmail.com

We are considering writting our own house rules . I just have to find some time to do it .

Return to “Field of Glory : Napoleonic Era 1792-1815 : General Discussion”