Heroes of Normandie: 21st Panzer Division is out!

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Heroes of Normandie: 21st Panzer Division is out!

Post by AlbertoC »

The hit Heroes of Normandie gets richer with the release of its latest DLC, 21st Panzer Division.

This expansion adds 20 new units, a new hero, several new unit abilities, new mechanics such as the firing arc, and more, all for the mighty Wehrmacht!

Heroes of Normandie is an extremely fun game, a digital adaptation by the popular boardgame with the same name by Devil Pig Games. The developers Cat Rabbit are working hard to constantly improve the game and add more features: 21st Panzer Division is yet another step in that direction.

The expansion is now out on our store, on Steam and on iTunes.

Important
: if you buy the game on our store you’ll need to use the key we’ll give you to activate the DLC from the Heroes of Normandie main menu.
volk13
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Heroes of Normandie: 21st Panzer Division is out!

Post by volk13 »

Hello

I cannot purchase the new DLC. I click buy and my iPad just shows connecting to App Store and nothing else. I have iPad Air 2 latest iOS.

Thank you

Lev
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Hello!

It seems the App Store had a bit of a hiccup yesterday. Sorry for that.

It should work properly now though. Could you try again please?
volk13

Post by volk13 »

It worked thank you

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”