PHCAS Final MOD (v012)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

Skylar27
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: PHCAS Final MOD (v011)

Post by Skylar27 »

lennis29 wrote:do not forget the mod

YES ... please do not forget the mod :wink:
phcas
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: PHCAS Final MOD (v011)

Post by phcas »

Don't worry, the mod will go on. I have to make 29 new trucks for Akkula. Only 3 to go now. This trucks must be made out of nothing. I guess it's very important that there will come a finished modern mod for PC. That's why I fully support the Akkula mod first now. The air units are ready and the trucks almost. the ground units must be done but this will go faster than the trucks. Don't think that I am doing nothing. But it cost time! To make a truck out of nothing will cost me about 2 hours research/collecting pictures/selecting colors/drawing. So making the trucks for Akkula takes me about 60 hours work! I know you are waiting for updates but I have biside this a family to run and a full time job. Friends I don't forget you but give me some time to help Akkula first, and after all everybody will be happy when the Akkula mod will be launched.

Greetings PHCAS
phcas

Re: PHCAS Final MOD (v012)

Post by phcas »

Oke, to give you some hope :) I launched the v012 update. A lot of stuff needed for the new Market Garden stand alone scenario. This scenario is also included but NOT FINISHED AT ALL. You can have a look what to expect on this huge scenario. A few Campaign scenarios are updated as well.

I planed to launch this update after the Market Garden scenario was finished, but becausse of the delay I launch it now.

(You can find the Market garden stand alone scenario under Scenarios/Costum in the game menu, after you copied the files in the right map)

Greetings PHCAS
Skylar27
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Skylar27 »

Quick question Phcas

For those of us ( ME ) that DO NOT have Allied Corps do we ( I ) need this part of the MOD or others that aren't related to the GC that I have installed ?

All I have is GC 1939,1940 and 1941
phcas

Post by phcas »

53rdVaInf wrote:Quick question Phcas

For those of us ( ME ) that DO NOT have Allied Corps do we ( I ) need this part of the MOD or others that aren't related to the GC that I have installed ?

All I have is GC 1939,1940 and 1941
I have it all installed and make the mod in a game with the named addons. Just try what happens. It must work as far as you have the addons.

Just buy the upcoming Panzer Corps Gold edition. ALL addons will be in there. By the way Allied Corps is a must have for the Panzer Corps player :)

Greetings PHCAS
lennis29
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by lennis29 »

Greetings to all

my dear PHCAS, with all the respect it deserves and with respect for other creators MOD, I personally am working by making small changes to your MOD.
I am a newbie yet, but try to learn.
I could add new units, animations and sounds, my design work is not perfect, but I'm making the attempt.
borrow fractions other mod, as AMULET MOD V.2.0 and Ostfront, and add to your excellent work.
Attachments
10.jpg
10.jpg (242.17 KiB) Viewed 6591 times
- GerMOD
- VolksMOD
- XXIX Le PzKorps
lennis29

Post by lennis29 »

You can check the EFX file so that you verify the changes, all animations and sounds good work properly.
Attachments
efx.rar
(23.18 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
- GerMOD
- VolksMOD
- XXIX Le PzKorps
lennis29

Post by lennis29 »

Mod added to the list of units that can be modified to get a better gaming experience.
The artillery and antiaircraft have multiple uses.
Attachments
units
units
020.gif (254.58 KiB) Viewed 6590 times
- GerMOD
- VolksMOD
- XXIX Le PzKorps
phcas

Post by phcas »

Hello lennis29,

It's free for everybody to make changes to the MOD and make it the way you like it. It´s fun to see your own work back in the game I think. For the PHCAS mod however I have my own ideas and course. I also look to other mods but again follow my own course. It´s nice to see that people use my mod to improve it to their own taste. My mod is far from finished and more and more historical units will show up in the future, but all in the PHCAS `style`, have a look for the v012 update for example.

I will say one thing to you about your unit graphics. I see you are using the historical unit insigna on the graphics, but the place of the insigna is different on the graphics you showed, even left and right and higher and lower, bigger and smaller.

In combination with air units and if you have a lot of units next to eachother this will look messy. It also gives problems with objectivs flags and low ammo and fuel signs.

Maybe it´s a idea for you to put them all on the same place. I think it looks better but it´s up to you.

In the examples are the places and size I use for the unit insigna´s. I tryed out a lot of possibilities but this one seems to be the best. If you place unit insignas on the left side of the graphics they will cover the nationality flags of cities and other objectivs, that´s why I make all insigna´s on the right side. In my mod I replaced the low fuel and low ammo signs so they do not conflict with the unit insignas as in the examples.

Greetings PHCAS
Attachments
NL.png
NL.png (2.35 KiB) Viewed 6579 times
NL_Air.png
NL_Air.png (3.17 KiB) Viewed 6579 times
rivvendarke
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by rivvendarke »

in Grand Campaign 39 Scenario Piatek the game is lost after Turn 2 no matter what i do....
Why is that?
danijocker90
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by danijocker90 »

rivvendarke wrote:in Grand Campaign 39 Scenario Piatek the game is lost after Turn 2 no matter what i do....
Why is that?
Missing Commander unit???
lennis29

Post by lennis29 »

The mod is very very good, I would like you spend at least finish the German campaign 1939-1945.
- GerMOD
- VolksMOD
- XXIX Le PzKorps
Skylar27
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Skylar27 »

lennis29 wrote:The mod is very very good, I would like you spend at least finish the German campaign 1939-1945.
Yes sir, what he said :wink:
rivvendarke
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by rivvendarke »

danijocker90 wrote:
rivvendarke wrote:in Grand Campaign 39 Scenario Piatek the game is lost after Turn 2 no matter what i do....
Why is that?
Missing Commander unit???

What is meant by that? There is a HQ unit in the south. Do i Need another kind of unit?
danijocker90

Post by danijocker90 »

The mod adds a commander unit when you start on 39 poland, and if you dont place him in the map the mission fails. Something that phcas did to add difficulty i think. I dont like that either but its there.
rivvendarke
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by rivvendarke »

danijocker90 wrote:The mod adds a commander unit when you start on 39 poland, and if you dont place him in the map the mission fails. Something that phcas did to add difficulty i think. I dont like that either but its there.
You mean the Rudel Bomber?
lennis29

Post by lennis29 »

PHCAS, greetings, on several occasions has said that this working in another mod, but here, you have followers who likes his job.
for example, began his mod in 1939 thrilled with their excellent work and details, but after finishing the campaign ............ hmmm following ?????
it's like you give a child a sweet and after a moment it away, you understand?
German 1939-1945 campaign, here are many people who would be willing to help you finish.
Thanks jejeje.
- GerMOD
- VolksMOD
- XXIX Le PzKorps
danijocker90

Post by danijocker90 »

rivvendarke wrote:
danijocker90 wrote:The mod adds a commander unit when you start on 39 poland, and if you dont place him in the map the mission fails. Something that phcas did to add difficulty i think. I dont like that either but its there.
You mean the Rudel Bomber?
:roll: No sorry, this one
Commander
Commander
You.png (89.86 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
maho1973
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by maho1973 »

Hello everyone,
Just a little note: The files in the GC39 folder are very old (Update v012) and will overwrite the correct version of these maps. The best thing ist to delete these before applying the v012 update and then you also have the command unit back again. :wink:
rivvendarke
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by rivvendarke »

maho1973 wrote:Hello everyone,
Just a little note: The files in the GC39 folder are very old (Update v012) and will overwrite the correct version of these maps. The best thing ist to delete these before applying the v012 update and then you also have the command unit back again. :wink:
THAAAANKS a lot, that changed everything

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”