Panzer Corps Tournament - The first round!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Panzer Corps Tournament - The first round!

Post by IckieStickie »

Good luck goose-2,you guys got plenty of time,my game has only just got underway.The reason i am here now is this At end of my last turn(turn2)i went to exit the game and saw still it SHOWED it as MY turn?weirdso i clicked play and couldnt belive it made me make my 2nd Turn AGAIN??what just happened guys?and why me lol:)Everything seems to be ok now,its passed back over to his turn.
IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by IckieStickie »

Striped_Soul wrote:For sure Im a not pro player,but Poland suck hard in this scenario,i bet that everyone who r playing on axis side will win :D
No,but the guy above you is a damn good player at this,i know this!...and my $$ is on him from the start!.. :roll:
ML_Berlin
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by ML_Berlin »

Sorry that's not true. There is still no challenge with your name morge4! I wrote you a mail 4 min after you sent yours and told you that. That was now exactly 90 min ago. I won't spend another evening waiting for you. We can still finish the game if you will eventually issue the challenge and we play tomorrow several hours after another. But if you keep the pace of writing a mail once per day and are not available the rest of the day, even not 4 min afterwards, we won't finish this game. I'm hosting a tournament myself every Saturday, and have to prepare on Friday.
Gotenland
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Gotenland »

Where are Pete Hat??
ML_Berlin

Post by ML_Berlin »

Morge4, that doesn't mean you should wait until tomorrow to issue the challenge!! Just that I won't check every 30 min, if you were finally able to issue a challenge, and that tomorrow we will have spent already half of the possible playing time, actually more due my obligations.
IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by IckieStickie »

three times now its saying Failed to connect??what?i am online,im on steam and on origin and in game?so.....whats going on.anyone else getting this trouble too?ok,got in at last,i see opponent still needs to play a move today,we only have one week guys,it is possible to finish the match in ONE evening,my friend here has already finished his in FIVE moves so,surely you can play five moves one after the other? folks otherwise i fail to see why you enter in the tournament if you can not.
fockus
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by fockus »

Hallo! I have a question: How many people can participate in the first round?
marktk36thil

Post by marktk36thil »

SSI General,
Please check your email and game, I posted the challenge and will be sitting on an Army base without cell reception from Friday morning till Sunday.
Thanks,
Mark
FroBodine
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by FroBodine »

fockus - the tournament is already filled and has started. No more people can join. They have the full 32 players.
morge4
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by morge4 »

ML_Berlin wrote:Morge4, that doesn't mean you should wait until tomorrow to issue the challenge!! Just that I won't check every 30 min, if you were finally able to issue a challenge, and that tomorrow we will have spent already half of the possible playing time, actually more due my obligations.
New challenge issued (emailed new password). Apparently, some other member hijacked my first challenge. :x
IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by IckieStickie »

Ok this keeps happening,ive just played ALL my moves and when i upload the game it takes ages..and then nothing PLAY is still highlighted as if its still my go,IF i go and play again this IS Cheating!?...as i can move diffrently?what is going on here ive just come out the game and not going to click PLAY this time ...i dont know what to do?if its a bug then fine ive played my move but it says its my go?wtf?...im confused now.
IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by IckieStickie »

Ok,ive just rebooted steam+PC and still it shows when i join that its my turn?so i have no choice to but to play my third turn all over again?..this IS definately cheating Slitherine if i do this,SO now i have to wait for your response.Do i go ahead and play AGAIN?Turn 3?ok...had no choice but to play...ive played Turn three and this time IT Uploaded(why it isnt uploading properly first time i don't know thats for you guys to work out)I'm just letting you guys know as i know this is the first Panzercorp Tournie and there will be hiccups etc.
IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by IckieStickie »

ok just for note just tried to connect and again even though im connected to steam and other stuff it still said "fail to connect etc" second attempt and it connected...i still await turn 4,this is a pattern emerging?
Hansstory
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Hansstory »

Hi, Topgun are you around?
IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by IckieStickie »

hi,its done it again,i play my move,and it was one of my best too(i dont want to have to play this twice every turn?)i upload game at end as you do normally and at end of upload its like it didnt upload?it still says play,and IF i click play it will let me play AGAIN!??this isnt fair on my opponent,im being honest i am winning here too..having two goes every tuen isnt fair on either of us.I feel like i cant play on any further untill i at least get a response from Slitherine as to what to do next?
IckieStickie
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by IckieStickie »

IckieStickie wrote:
Striped_Soul wrote:For sure Im a not pro player,but Poland suck hard in this scenario,i bet that everyone who r playing on axis side will win :D
No,but the guy above you is a damn good player at this,i know this!...and my $$ is on him from the start!.. :roll:
Actually in our game they are giving the germans just as good back..
Dbackfed29

Post by Dbackfed29 »

Germans won in round 13 of my fight. I was on fumes by the end of it. What made it tough was having multiple rainy days and cloud cover. Definitely not an easy time.
Gotenland

Post by Gotenland »

My opponent (Pete Hat) does not appear. The time is running out.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Guys, quick check!

So far if I'm not mistaken I have four completed matches:

Esgibtkeinbier vs Jamper89 (Esgibtkeinbier won)
Igscarlet vs dolphin0810 (Igscarlet won)
dbackfed29 vs garrycooper101 (dbackfed29 won)
goose_2 vs dowztup (goose_2 won)

Have I missed any completed match? Also for those who have not completed their match yet could you send me an e-mail telling me about the current status of your round please?

Thank you.
petehat

Post by petehat »

@Gotenland Apologies for the delay. I've been in bed ill since Sunday. II\ll try and respond super quick over the next few days.

PeteHat

Return to “News & Announcements”