Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg - Check the screenshots

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg - Check the screenshots

Post by AlbertoC »

The development of Blitzkrieg is going great and we’re getting closer and closer to release. Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg is the new expansion to the Order of Battle saga and it will feature the mighty Wehrmacht for the first time ever. It’s also accompanying a big update to the base game, introducing a bunch of new, free features.

The actual release date will be announced shortly; but until then, why don’t you check these new screenshots?

Do you like what you’re seeing? Please let us know what you think :)

DarthPooh
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg - Check the screenshots

Post by DarthPooh »

Amazing! I can't wait for the release :P
Mark50
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Mark50 »

AlbertoC wrote: Do you like what you’re seeing?
Very much so! From the pictures I can say it looks like what a PG 4 should have been. I`m also very encouraged having seen a Norwegian Gladiator and a Belgian T13B3 (right?) which suggest a level of attention given to the smaller faction that we just haven`t had in the original PG (or the newer PzC for that matter). This one I`d like to buy on the release day. Now, when is that gonna be (weeks, months)? :D
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

Screenshots: Check.
Available funds in wallet: Check

Ready.
- Bru
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

AlbertoC wrote:The development of Blitzkrieg is going great and we’re getting closer and closer to release. Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg is the new expansion to the Order of Battle saga and it will feature the mighty Wehrmacht for the first time ever. It’s also accompanying a big update to the base game, introducing a bunch of new, free features.

The actual release date will be announced shortly; but until then, why don’t you check these new screenshots?

please remove the palm trees and ASIA roofs style!!! ...the rest is beautifull!!!
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

calmhatchery wrote: please remove the palm trees and ASIA roofs style!!! ...the rest is beautifull!!!
Those are a consequence of the game still being in development, but no worries, it will be fixed :D
bcnkor5
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by bcnkor5 »

[quote="AlbertoC"]The development of Blitzkrieg is going great and we’re getting closer and closer to release. Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg is the new expansion to the Order of Battle saga and it will feature the mighty Wehrmacht for the first time ever. It’s also accompanying a big update to the base game, introducing a bunch of new, free features.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
+1 Warsaw photo (train carrying one panzer).
-1 Exposed because many important things missing here:
What would you like next DLC campaign you'd find coming?
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=73212
For example:
6-Important Scenarios Mod: FACTORIES FOR BOMBING, the first objective of WWII bombers

3-Add the German Navy with its battleships and aircraft carrier (Graf Zeppelin) and England Royal Navy/Regia Navale.
Flags to add... Navy Germany, Navy England, Navy Italy and Republican and Nationalist flag Spain.

4-The game would also have an option to buy structures for defense Single and multiplayer scenarios: Bunker, Coastal Artillery, Radar, etc...

9-Add a slider to see the full load of aircraft in hangar, improved Changed loading of the carrier and airport, so do charge more Real Aircraft Carrier in the MODs
Example:
CV SUPER Shinano = Better Mod 5 units in hangar (original game 3) =CV SUPER Shinano 120 planes,CV SUPER Midway 130 planes
CV BIG = Better Mod 4 units in hangar (original game 3) = CV KAGA 90 planes,CV Enterprise 90 planes
CV = Better Mod 4 units in hangar (original game 3 load slot) = CV Soriu 71 planes, CV Saratoga 73 planes
CVL = Better Mod 3 units in hangar (original game load slot 2) = CVL Ryujo 36 planes
CVE = Better Mod 2 units in hangar (original game 1 load slot) = CVE Taiyo 27 planes,CVE Casablanca 28
CVE = Better Mod 2 units in hangar (original game 1 load slot) = CVE Avenger 15 planes
Hangar = (original game 6)
ENG CV Illustrious fighters 1940: 15 Fulmar and 18 Swordfish = 33 to 57
GER CV Graf Zeppelin 50 planes (20 Me 109T,20Ju 87E,10 Fi 167 Torpedoes).

12-Fix and activate these images to enhance the UI for Modders: These images added in the last update and other, are not active in the game or any MOD: Download 00 PC Order of Battle Series INACTIVE ICONS IN THE GAME 7-27-2016
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5zent ... 7-2016.rar

Example no work UI
stats_naval_1024.png
button_field_1.png
button_cargo_high_1024

Update ADD bug: 13-In the Editor, you do not have this important option: Put the submarine in surface or Periscope

Update ADD 14: Failure Panel Purchase: (NATOcounters.tga) No units and icons (NATOcounters.tga) is not gray. This is not know (NATOcounters) is empty and you have to tap the icons to guess, if there are units to buy
path: Content\Graphics\Counters\NATOcounters.tga
Attachments
C000 lick No units Capturar-1.png
C000 lick No units Capturar-1.png (131.67 KiB) Viewed 18211 times
stats_naval_1024.png
stats_naval_1024.png (52.19 KiB) Viewed 19552 times
00Changed loading of the carrier and airport %281%29.jpg
00Changed loading of the carrier and airport %281%29.jpg (41.57 KiB) Viewed 19556 times
Last edited by bcnkor5 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

AlbertoC wrote:
calmhatchery wrote: please remove the palm trees and ASIA roofs style!!! ...the rest is beautifull!!!
Those are a consequence of the game still being in development, but no worries, it will be fixed :D
Thanks.!!!
robbyivens
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by robbyivens »

I played through the blitzkrieg-beta scenarios.
I'm eagerly waiting for the full game to be released.
OoB is very addictive.

cheers
Robby
IronFist00
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by IronFist00 »

The game looks nice. I haven't played other iterations in the series so can someone tell me if this supports co-op multi-player? I was interested in playing it with a friend but not head-to-head.
bru888

Post by bru888 »

It's good to see a "ground swell" of interest in this game, as manifested by the posts in various threads about Blitzkrieg in this forum. I keep needing to remind myself that there are other forums for OOB: Matrix Games and Steam. I hang around here all the time, so I don't know how the buzz is in those other locations. I hope it's moving the needle!
- Bru
Erik2

Post by Erik2 »

IronFist wrote:The game looks nice. I haven't played other iterations in the series so can someone tell me if this supports co-op multi-player? I was interested in playing it with a friend but not head-to-head.
There are a few co-op multiplayer scenarios against the AI. Go into Multiplayer and click Host Challenge.
Look for the 2vAI scenarios.
Attachments
MP co-op.jpg
MP co-op.jpg (148.4 KiB) Viewed 18645 times
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

As of today we officially announce that global warming has been defeated: no more palm trees in Europe! Hooray!
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

great!!!! at least !!!! THe world is save!!! :)
robman
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by robman »

Here's what I think: I would really, really like to play this game on my iPad. Now that Panzer Corps is kaput, the iPad market is yours for the taking. Surely, the effort would be no greater than development of a new expansion?
Magic1111
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by Magic1111 »

AlbertoC wrote:As of today we officially announce that global warming has been defeated: no more palm trees in Europe! Hooray!
Good News! :wink:
bcnkor5

Post by bcnkor5 »

Another thing missing in the game-Transport tanks by rail
Attachments
Another thing missing in the game-Transport tanks by rail.jpg
Another thing missing in the game-Transport tanks by rail.jpg (221.55 KiB) Viewed 17175 times

Return to “News & Announcements”