Discuss Crisis in Command Volume II: Drive on Moscow. Designed by Ted Raicer
- Posts: 1545
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:22 pm
We released a hotfix, bringing the game to 1.08
You can download it here: http://www.slitherine.com/members/publicdl.asp?gid=550
- - Unrestricted Zoom label from More Settings will no longer overlap the check mark when in German.
- You are no longer allowed to change the unrestricted zoom settings during replacements / reinforcements phase, as it created camera issues.
- Kalyazin is marked as forest now, as it should have been.
- Soviet AI Reinforcement stuck fixed.
- Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:04 am
I posted a topic on the forum about a game freeze/crash on the 26th Jan but haven't had a reply. Can you help?
- Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
- Posts: 574
- Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 pm
- Location: France
This game heavily needs another patch:
About the campaign (didn't play smaller) the game is very easy if we play Soviet (even playing hard difficulty), and very hard if we play German (even in easy difficulty).
Or it's easy for German if he rushes Moscow instead of playing the Victory Points.
Please fix AIs and balance.
EDIT: Okay, the key with the Germans is to rush all the South(right) side, being defensive in the North(left). That's sad this game has only one winning strategy (or two if rushing Moscow, it's some gamey as the game seldom defend it).