Economic Power

Sovereignty is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It combines a kingdom management campaign game with a general's level tactical battle game.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

LoyalSoldier
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Economic Power

Post by LoyalSoldier »

What contributes to the determination of economic power?

I I am playing the Calland campaign which requires ne to become a top 3 economic power. I have upgraded my provinces to the max and have over 200k gold. But I am far down the list.

I tried conquering some provinces, but this reduced my economic power.

What factors influence this? Do I have to trade more? Or are diplomatic relations important?
Breca
Gothic Labs
Gothic Labs

Re: Economic Power

Post by Breca »

It has more to do with your economy value totals and the buildings in them.
LoyalSoldier

Re: Economic Power

Post by LoyalSoldier »

Is there any way to see how the economic score is made up in the game?

Also, is there anywhere in the game or on the web that tells us the number of points that each building (or other factor) contributes to economic power. That would be useful to plan building and expansion strategy.

In the Calland campaign, I tried to build buildings that appear to contribute to the economy. But I still have a low score despite maxing out the buildings in each territory in Calland's starting territory, plus a couple more regions. Does that mean I have to conquer more territory to increase economic power. I can't win achieve the objective purely by peaceful means. Is that correct?

Return to “Sovereignty”