Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Order of Battle: Kriegsmarine is out!

Post by Daniele »

Order of Battle: Kriegsmarine is out!

In Order of Battle: Kriegsmarine you'll brave heavy enemy fire while at the lead of powerful battleships and cruisers - true beasts of steel! You will command silent predators, marvels of German engineering, the U-Boots, in their lethal hunt for Allied convoys. You will build and employ massive new Carriers, platforms from where to launch your newest aircraft, and gain a devastating edge over your enemies.

Kriegsmarine is all of this, and more. Your efforts will decide the fate of the war. Are you up to the task?

The new DLC for the Order of Battle series releases today on our store and on Steam. It features the exploits of the Kriegsmarine, the German Navy, in its effort to fight Allied supremacy at sea. It adds many new units, and it presents players with the intriguing possibility of exploring “what-if” scenarios: what if Germany had developed, built and deployed aircraft carriers? What if Germany had fully executed Plan Z and built the next-generation battleships? You have the choice.

That’s not all! Kriegsmarine is accompanied by several new features which have an effect on naval gameplay in general: new mechanics such as fire efficiency and hit avoidance, new submarine rules, primary and secondary guns for ships, new unit types, a first look at the Skirmish mode, and more! It is truly a massive update.

And if you’re still unconvinced, we’ll stream the game tomorrow on our Twitch channel!

So what are you waiting for? Get Kriegsmarine now, and give us your feedback on the forum!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Order of Battle: Kriegsmarine is out!

Post by zakblood »

congratulations to all involved, wish you all the success and hope everyone enjoys the new game
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

I'm at work. :( I refuse to look at this now and make things worse! No, no, no! I will be back later to purchase and indulge!
- Bru
msu7151
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by msu7151 »

I can't install it without the update. However, to do that I need a ftp id and password. It won't accept my Slitherine/ Matrix password. Now what?
Brenmusik
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Brenmusik »

The only password I needed was to get to the members area (usual log in one) then download the update.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

clear cache and cookies and retry with a different browser, just check mine and worked fine
contrato
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by contrato »

first chapter, in the 7th turn the IA pass five minutes thinking......
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

until the 3 scenario I've never had any problems. Everything working good!!!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

contrato wrote:first chapter, in the 7th turn the IA pass five minutes thinking......

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=372

please post any errors in the above link with a report and any logs and or saves thanks

Could you please attach a DxDiag report file to your message / reply?

Please attach a DxDiag report fie.
How to get a DxDiag report file:

1. Click on "START" (on Windows 8/10 press “Windows key” and the “R” key at the same time)
2. Click "run" (skip this step on Windows 8/10)
3. Type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. Check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice
6. Attach the file to your message
7, if your new and can't / don't have permission etc, then copy paste into a reply
Schmacki
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Schmacki »

Hello !
Is OoB-Kriegsmarine running on Windows 7 ? It is not mentioned in the description.
greetings
Schmacki
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

yes, maybe just an oversight tbh
Cobramys
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Cobramys »

Dear all,

I found out that the amount of Requisition Points is fixed at the beginning of each scenario (at least scenario 2 and 3).
So if I finish first scenario with 315 or 0 Requisition Points I start next one with 250.
This implies that i need to buy equipment in turn 30 of the scenario in order not to loose this resources.
This is very artificial and different from previous DLC's.
Is it intended in Kriegsmarine or this is just a bug ?

Many thanks for the answer.

Cobramys
adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by adherbal »

That's a bug. If you (re)start the game a popup should come up now asking for an automatic update. That should fix this bug (among others).
pkane

Post by pkane »

In the Torch scenario there is a victory tally flaw. Even though I have reached 12/15 Battleship as well as 12 other ships destroyed I only receive a DEFEATED result. There are only 2 Battleships to destroy at 6 points each for a total of 12. So this needs to be corrected to 12/12.

Thanks
robertahyuk
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by robertahyuk »

I've come across that same thing in the Torch scenario. Searched everywhere but can only find two battleships, so it comes up as a defeat!
Also, if I try to replay the scenario again? It just stops and there is no way to play that scenario again. It just does nothing until I have to use the task manager to stop the game. No problem with any of the other DLC's in this game.
bru888

Post by bru888 »

Enjoying Kriegsmarine so far. I wonder how it ends? I mean, if I win the campaign, do I turn the tide of World War II (no pun intended)? :?
- Bru
robertahyuk

Post by robertahyuk »

Four times now I've reached the "Torch" scenario and sunk all the Allied ships with only one damaged Destroyer escaping and even sunk one troop transport. all the Supply ships and shelled the U.S. troops ashore and still it says "Defeat"! The Victory tally must be changed to 12/12 instead of 12/15. Very frustrating to fight those scenarios to get to that one and get a "Defeat" when I have completely destroyed the opponents fleet. Hope this gets fixed soon as I won't plat the game again till it is.
robertahyuk

Post by robertahyuk »

I sure hope this update takes care of the problem on the "Torch" scenario. Was beginning to wonder!

Return to “News & Announcements”