Upgrading to newer version

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

Hailstone
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Upgrading to newer version

Post by Hailstone »

Hello. I've been trying for quite a while to download the v3.3.x update so that I can play Kreigsmarine but the download site doesn't allow me to download anything anymore. I'm anxious to play with the newer naval rules. Is it just me or is there a problem with your site? Thanks.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Upgrading to newer version

Post by VPaulus »

I'm afraid but it must bein your side. Check if any of your Internet security programs (firewall, anti-virus, etc.) isn't interfering the game update feature.

Alternatively, you can download and install the update manually:
http://ftp.us.matrixgames.com/pub/Order ... p-v332.zip
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

HI!

You can now download the latest patch from the members area:

http://www.slitherine.com/members/publicDL.asp?gid=516

Thanks!
Hailstone

Post by Hailstone »

Gentlemen, thank you very much. I was able to update and install Kriegsmarine. VPaulus, your link did the trick but I continue to have difficulty downloading from the members area. Is it possible that I downloaded too many times in the past that I'm blocked? Until a few weeks ago I never had a problem but I did have to download my collection twice: one time for new PC, the second time because I installed the games to the wrong drive. You guys responded very quickly and with links to make it easier for me. Great Support!
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Hailstone wrote:Is it possible that I downloaded too many times in the past that I'm blocked? !
No, we don't impose that kind of restrictions. The issue is probably related with your Internet security programs or your Internet browser.
There's also another possible cause, your ISP do some traffic shaping related with ftp servers which can cause connection time-outs between your computer and the server.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Tech Support”